0.0.XXI

CHAPTER ZERO-ZERO-TWENTY-ONE

"YO YO YOO!! Dalvin announced cheerfully coming into the studio basement. It had been a while since the younger brought in an appearance in the luxurious mansion in the burbs as he dubbed it. During the little fiasco between the two brothers, last month who went a few days without talking to each other Dalvin found himself uncomfortable in the chiefly white neighborhood full of watchers who completely didn't shy away from their prejudiced ways against black folks.

                The younger brother couldn't apprehend how his big brother was competent to have an occupant of an inhabitant here. That's why Dalvin loved his New York City dwelling because when he awakened he saw niggas that corresponded with himself even though half of the time you couldn't trust them either.

DeVante perked up from having too much fun with the new tight strings on his brand-new guitar which wasn't any average guitar but an electric guitar Gibson Les Paul Standard guitar similar to the one metal and soul rock bands used such as B.B King, KISS, ACBC, and the legendary Jimmy Hendrix played during their highlighted duration.

"What's up? bro. He greeted as the two bumped fists with his free hand.

"Tuh, shit. Dalvin snorted. Just trying to protect myself from this fucking summer ass heat outside. B, It feels like Satan's ass crack is sitting on top of this bitch squatting. He wisecracked resulting in DeVante letting out a laugh.

"You stupid as hell yo. Do you want a cold beer or something? He asked with a thumb pointing over to the fridge he had in his mancave. He spent so much time down in the basement that the diminutive kitchen slash mini bar was convenient, and he was a complete lazy ass when he was too occupied with his music which was every single day.

"Nah, with rising temperatures like this, I need a pleasant cold one. He declared kissing his teeth and fighting off the sweat beads that the heated weather accumulated when he stepped foot outside immediately. Fuck alcohol right now.

"Well go get it then, you thought I was about to get up for you? He deadpan. Dalvin kissed his teeth in reaction. You know what, you always did lack hospitality growing up. Dalvin said back going over to the fridge. Tuh, I'm supposed to be a guest in this bitch.

"Nigga your not a guest. Tuh, You're my brother, make yourself comfortable like you and the rest of the freeloaders do. He joked resulting in Dalvin rolling his eyes back at him nevertheless obliging by stalking over to the small kitchen where the fridge is in the corner of the room. Once he sat down he pulled the top from his water taking a refreshing gulp.