{0.0.IX.III}

ZERO-ZERO-NINE/THREE

Can I have fries with that ..........

                  AALIYAH WAS KNOWN AS the girl who didn't scare easily; there was never a historic day in her life where she duly noted she wasn't able to handle herself properly in a situation that she may or may not have gotten herself into. I think that was one of the many reasons why friends and family admired that aspect of her. You could knock her down harshly, and she would bounce right back up. You could confiscate something away from her, and she would just replace it. You could use words to hurt and put her down, and she'll probably use them for self-motivation to pick herself up. Maybe that's why Smoke's words hadn't phased her a bit at all, not since he had said them, at least not like it had the other girls who worriedly didn't like the sound of the boys declaring a quote-on-quote Prank war on them. Neither six of them had been involved in something like a Prank war before and didn't like the sound of it when they heard it.

Aaliyah was calm about the whole thing and told the other ladies not to dwell on it much. Whatever plans and plots the fellas had planned didn't bother her, she practically wrote the book to practical jokes and mischiefs, and if they knew what was best for them, they wouldn't dare retaliate unless they wanted this smoke from her. But she was wrong, and because of her actions, the girls dealt with a week's worth of revenge worn on their sleeves by the guys.

After they had gotten humiliated by them and dealt with Twenty-four hours' worth of laughter from the whole house, jokes were made, and so were Kodak moments to remember. But to put the top over the teakettle was when DeVante and Suge Knight and the Da Dogg Pound arrived with him.

That not only surprised them but Babygirl as well when they showed up and accompanied DeVante to Rochester that morning. Suge was no doubt about it, America's most brutal gangster turned CEO, so you could imagine how embarrassed DeVante felt when three of his promised artists stumbled in his face in front of the rest, looking like a bunch of RuPaul's rejects.

"Oh, shit !!!" Snoop joked, putting his hand around his mouth."Aye Daz, why you ain't tell us your mommy knew DeVante? He laughed, lighting his blunt, referring to Elgin in a blonde wig that was sliding halfway off.

Daz kissed his teeth and pushed his arm harshly over, almost making his blunt fall on the floor. "Nigga fuck you, you limp ass toothpick. Snoop chuckled, passing his blunt over to Suge, who took it smoothly.

"Damn, Swing. Suge cackled, putting a blunt to his lips. He exhaled it and took it out as smoke blew heavily around the perimeter of his face. I didn't know you were running a club out here in Rochester full of homos and shit. Imagine the reaction back in L. A when niggas find out your artists like doing the vogue..... He mocked, making the rest of his entourage laugh.