0.0.XVIII.II

Zero-Zero-Eighteen-Two

           MEANWHILE, DeVante unattached his gold Rolex, and his other jewelry such as his pinky and rings, etc. He did hesitate to strip out of the party threads and into a grey wife-beater, basketball shorts, and long black socks. DeVante silently laid back on his bed untightening his clothing in deep thought as the intoxicant came to be distant after he barfed up a few times before leaving the club.

              He moderately felt contented however decided to lay off the alcohol for an extended period. Even so, could he truly blame the alcohol for the reasonable fact he got taken advantage of by Ebony? Was that a true excuse? I mean he always got taken advantage of by women who saw him as a treasure chest filled up with goodies they could snatch whenever craved.

DeVante always was the evildoer in his novel, and he dealt with it by becoming the narrative of a bad boy people preferred him as. He felt preoccupied in his grim mind, making an effort not to replay Ebony's sexual advances on him in the restroom tonight.

          However, he just
found himself getting additionally
irritated more than before. As DeVante sighted his huge mansion he began to feel partly better probably because for the first time in his life he wasn't coming home to an empty house. She was there with him making the home wholesome with her radiating presence enthralling the place with a ton of light.

He gazed at himself in the mirror examining himself as he splashes more water on his face. As of right now, he needed someone to talk to, or more like one particular person, he could only talk to in the whole world. He didn't feel like sleeping yet not until he... sees her and talk to her.

So he kicked on his Adidas slides and slowly marched out of his bedroom going into the murky hallway where he could hear the other ladies playing music and trotting around freely.

Damn ain't they ass tired. He wondered shaking his head as he walked down the hallway and to her room where the door was closed. DeVante sighed for a moment and knocked. To be honest he didn't know whether or not she was snoozing and hoped he wasn't interrupting her.

          A few minutes later Missy poked her head out. And unexpectedly perked up, shocked eyes huge like she was looking at a ghostly figure. D-De.... hey dawg what you doing here ?"

       "I live here. He said dryly. Where is Aaliyah ?" He asked immediately his colorful set of eyes inspected the area scrutinizing the vacant room expecting to see the petite teen amongst the rest however when he moved his head to look in Missy moved her head along his following his path.