0.0.XVI

RECAP

ZERO-ZERO- CHAPTER SIXTEEN

TO BE CONTINUED.....

    "Uh-uh, don't say it... or I'll have to wash your mouth out with a bar of soap old-school style. A familiar voice said from behind her; she recognized the silky soft voice, not deep at all but pretty smoothed, she admitted. Aaliyah formed a smile turning around to see the only one and only ladies and gentlemen. Usher Raymond. Right on top, he had his usual dimple smile, licking his lips as his almost slanted eyes shone with excitement to see the Princess.

"Well, hello, Ush. Aaliyah said, giving him a shyly soft smile. It was pretty crazy knowing the last time she saw him. Spring was birthing into the icy cold atmosphere air of New York City grounds. Glancing at him now, she was impressed by the difference from the last time such as puberty starting to do him a great favor by granting him a new few inches of height, a somewhat change in his smooth, silky voice, and maybe... if she squinted lowly enough, she could spot a few chin hair pushing through.

        Wait—nope, Aaliyah, I think that's just chocolate on his chin.

         "What ?" No hug for the Ush. He emphasized looking as though if he didn't get one, he would crumble into million pieces. I haven't seen you since I don't know... forever. I thought Puff was messing with me when he said you were back.

Aaliyah chuckled and lifted an eyebrow. That depends, will you be nice. She inquired, knowing that Usher was a flirty person who didn't shy away from what he wanted. Which wasn't a secret... her

      "Tuh, I'm always nice. He said, laughing slightly.

       Aaliyah rolled her eyes and gave him a hug that presumably made his whole day. At least this time around, he managed to upgrade to actual cologne that smelt good. He was... even decked out nicely. He was wearing a dark blue sports shirt, baggy dark denim overalls with one strap on his shoulders, a black cap on his head, a few bling around his neck and fingers, and sports shoes, earning him a resemble of a hip-hop countryside bumkin. In other terms, he tidied up nicely.