TWO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Upside Down
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smashing the beer bottle that was filled with gasoline is now filled with nothing. Holding the now broken beer bottle in his right hand, making a fist in his left. Steve spoke up seriously after realizing what was going on and who that really was.

"I'm not afraid of you. You supernatural psycho." He spoke up in a melanisting tone at the fake Robin that now turned into Vecna.

"Psycho..?"

"I thought we talked about having some respect... in this DAMN household."

"I thought I raised you to be better, you waste of air. 19 straight years of disappointment pathetic teenager. You're not any son of mine." Vena spoke turning into what appears to be a man with dark brown hair, a mustache, blue shirt with dark blue pants.

The man appears to look like ________ Harrington, Steve Harrington's father who has been gone along with his mother for about almost 3 years now. Steve's serious face now turned into a look of surprise and shock to see his fathers face after 3 years of not seeing them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hawkins Field
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the real world all of Steve's kid- friends are trying to wake him up or to make him snap out of the trance-like state. Lucas decided to speak up over the shouting and screaming.

"Robin! What's his favorite song???"

"How should I know??? The man isn't the most open artsy type!"

"SHIT. We gotta do something." Dustin screams freaking out that his adopted mom is under the trance of Vecna.

Eddie doesn't speak but starts thinking what song Steve would listen to if he was him. He finally came up with the song and muttered it out loud but quiet.

"Everybody wants to rule the world."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Max blurted out with a confused face on why he said that.

"How do you know that will work?"

"Tears for fears, everybody wants to rule the world."

"How do you know that will work?"

"Does it matter?? The RV!! GO! GO! GO! Check the RV!" Eddie answered Nancy's question by pinching the bridge of his nose on how they don't know the song and pointing at the RV to tell them to hurry up or Steve might not make it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~