FOUR

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Upside Down
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Running around through the upside down trying to find a safe spot where Vecna won't be able to find me is nearly impossible. There is nothing around to hide me from him all there is, some broken down structures, red sky, vines. This was NOT on my to do list this break or even ever.

Stopping to catch my breath from running so long with some sweat going down from my forehead.

"Holy shit" Looking around again to see if I am anywhere else letting out a shaky breath. Feeling almost defeated that there is no way out or that the others can't find anything to help me.

Hearing music to the right looking over to see the portal that shows my friends and me that looks nothing but lifeless with no emotion whatsoever. Smiling that I can and will finally make it out alive to see another day.

Going to take a step forward until a tentacle vine wrapped around one of my feet and pulled me down to the ground dragging me back to where I was originally where we're Vecna can be standing.

Screaming and trying to reach my right hand out to try and grab something that can help me from being dragged to my death. Nothing anywhere to help me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hawkins Field
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Putting the mixtape that Steve made into maxes MP3 player, grabbing the headphones and putting them on Steve's head, playing the song so he can hear it.

"Ok! They're on..."

"C'mon Steve fight!" Robin shouted at Steve's lifeless body wanting her supportive best friend back to help her through thick and thin, or when she's panicking about Vickie, or her stupid rants that she always does.

"Fuck dude..." Dustin whispered to himself trying to not cry really hard right now.

All of them waiting to see if any sudden movement for Steve happens or to see any life form from him. Eddie shouting could be heard behind them trying to not get stressed.

Steve begins to start being lifted into the air from his sitting position. Everyone starts freaking out hoping that the music will or is working.

Everyone looked terrified, some scared of what's going to happen to him. Dustin and Robin trying to reach their hands out to grab him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Upside Down
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vecna starts putting his spiky long sharp hand onto Steve's face. While Steve is seen looking at the portal trying to resist his death from happening, some tears in his eyes.

Seeing his body lift into the air, all of his friends shouting for Steve to be ok and almost breaking down crying, Dustin already having some tears go down his face.

Suddenly getting this boost of potential to try and escape from his death from seeing all of his friends looking startled and scared. Looking away from the portal and at Vecna squinting his eyes, kicking Vecna in his chest. Making him go falling back but not onto the ground.

The vines let go of Steves arms making him drop down onto the red liquid ground, coughing, some blood dripping down his mouth trying to get his breath before getting up punching Vecna in the face.

Looking back at the portal and starting to sprint with all the energy he has left in his body that he can muster up over to the portal where his friends are waiting for him. Can't stop his smile forming on his face when getting closer to the portal.

Vecna gets up from the liquid ground looking at Steve getting closer to the portal where his escape is before making a vine block the exit from Steve escaping like Max did a day or two before.

Steve, seeing the vine trying to block the exit, starts trying to run faster than he has ever ran in his whole life before. Jumping over the vine that's trying to block the exit into the portal that's right in front of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~