Five [Eunkwang Ending] ~ "I Love You."

👻

A few days later:

Y/n: I was just in my room doing absolutely nothing when Hyuna all of a sudden came in.

Hyuna: "Hey Y/n, you got a letter." She says as she comes and sits next to me on my bed.

Y/n: "Who's it from?" I ask as I take the letter from her hand and look at it.

Hyuna: "I don't know. It doesn't say. Just open it and see what it is." She says and I open the letter and see a little bit of writing.

The letter:
———————————————————————————
                      Meet me in the park at 8 pm.
                                                                       - Anonymous
———————————————————————————

Hyuna: "Anonymous? I wouldn't go. It might be someone trying to lure you there to kidnap you." She says as she sees me get up and get ready since it's 7:00 pm.

Y/n: "It can't be that bad unnie. If I start getting a bad feeling, I'll just bail on the person." I say as I'm getting a pair of clothes together.

Hyuna: "Do you promise me that?" She asks me to make sure I'm not just saying it.

Y/n: "I promise." I say as I hold up two pairs of shoes and she picks between the two.

Hyuna: "But what if it's one of your family members?" She asks me as I put the other pair down.

Y/n: "They're arrested. It's not going to be." I say as I go to the bathroom to change. After I finish changing, I come out and show Hyuna my outfit. "What do you think?" I ask her as I show her.

Hyuna: "I like it. Sweaters are definitely for you."

Y/n: "I know. They're cute."

The outfit:

Exclude the bag

Exclude the bag.

Y/n: "Well I better go unnie." I say as I grab my phone and hug her.

Hyuna: She then sighs as she hugs me. "Just be safe, okay? If you're kidnapped, the next time I see you, I'm killing you." She says and looks at me and laughs.

Y/n: "Okay unnie." I say and laugh too. "Well, bye unnie! I'll see you later!" I say and get up to go to the park.

Hyuna: "Bye Y/n-ah." She says and I go on my way to the park.

At the park:

Y/n: When I get to the park, instead of it being dark like normal, I saw that one of the trees had some lights wrapped around it. "It's so beautiful." I say looking at it in awe. Then, I see a note on it.

The note:

—————————————————————————
I hope you like this surprise. I feel like it's not much, but I hope it's enough to tell you how I feel.
- Eunkwang
———————————————————————————

Y/n: "Eunkwang-ah?" I ask myself as soon as I see his name. Then, I hear something from behind me.

Eunkwang: "Do you like the surprise Y/n-ah?" I hear Eunkwang ask from behind me. After he finishes talking, I turn around to look at him.

Y/n: "I do. Thank you Eunkwang-ah." I say as I hug him.

Eunkwang: He then hugs me back slowly while speaking. "Really? I feel like I could have done better though."

Y/n: "It's beautiful. What did the note mean though?" I ask him curiously as I look at him confused.

Eunkwang: "Well, um, there's kinda something I wanted to tell you. That's why I sent that letter to you." He says all of a sudden nervous.

Y/n: "Okay. What is it? And why are you so nervous all of a sudden?" I ask him curious and a little worried.

Eunkwang: "Y-Y/n-ah," he says as he looks down for a moment before looking back up at me. "I like- no. I love you." He says and I just look at him shocked.

Y/n: "Y-you love me?" I ask him with a shocked look on my face. He then nods before bringing one of his arms up to tuck one side of my hair behind my ear.

Eunkwang: "So much." He says as he brings his arm down. "Will you, by any chance, be my girlfriend?" He asks me as he looks at me.

Y/n: "Kwang-ah, I love you too. Of course, I will." I say to him, and he just looks at me shocked.

Eunkwang: "Wait, really?!" He asks me shocked as he waits for me to answer him.

Y/n: "Yeah. I really do love you Kwang-ah." I say as I smile and blush a little. Next thing I know, I feel his lips on mine, kissing me for the next minute before pulling apart.

Eunkwang: "Thank you! Thank you!" He says as he pulls me into a tight hug.

Y/n: "Uh Kwang-ah, I c-can't breathe." I say to him, and he immediately pulls away.

Eunkwang: "Sorry. Sorry." He says as he quickly pulls away and chuckles. After a few seconds of doing that, I see him look at me with love in his eyes, and holds my hand, rubbing the top of it with his thumb. "I love you."