Ch.46

Today I have to go get my dress and the bridesmaids dresses from the shop and Jimin has to go pick up the tuxedos and the rings.
Y/n: Jungkook! Hoseok! Wanna come get my dress with me?
Jk&hobi: yesss!
Taehyung: wait! I wanna go with you!

Jimin walked out of the kitchen patting Taehyung on the shoulder.
Jimin: sorry man, you have to come with me.
Taehyung: whyyyy??
Jimin: as the best man you have the responsibility of the rings! We are picking them up today!
Taehyung: ohhh right....
He chuckled scratching the back of his head.

Y/n: I'm off, I'll see you guys later
Jimin: be safe and be home before dark please
Y/n: as you wish my love
I gave him a kiss then left with jungkook and Hoseok trailing behind me.
Hoseok: when did you find your dress?
He asked as we drove to the boutique.

Y/n: Solar sent me some dress boutiques to look at and I found one that had the perfect dress.
Jungkook: you tried it on already?
Y/n: I went one day when you guys were at the studio. The dress was absolutely perfect.
They both smiled at the happy look I have on my face.
Hoseok: I'm so glad you two are getting married! I've been waiting for this to happen for years!

I laughed at his drama act. If he only knew that I have been waiting a lot longer than he has.
****

Jungkook: noona!!! That dress is amazing!
Hoseok: Jimin will absolutely love that dress!
Y/n: you really think so?
I smiled looking at myself in the mirror. I've worn some fancy dresses but this dress makes me feel different. Kinda like I'm free in a way, not worrying about anybody else's opinions.

Hoseok: please tell me this is the dress you're getting?!
Y/n: yes hobi, this is the dress. 100 percent my dress.
Both of the guys cheered and gave me hugs. One less thing I have to worry about today.
Y/n: let's get the bridesmaids dresses and we will be on our way.

Jimin pov
We just picked up the tuxedos and now we are going to the ring shop.
Taehyung: what made you chose me as your best man?
Jimin: you're my best friend, and you're y/n's as well.
He looked out the window for a second then looked back at me.

Taehyung: I think Jungkook has taken my best friend role.
Jimin: no, he's like her little brother. He's attached to her because he feels safe around her.
Taehyung: so you don't get angry when he's constantly attached to her hip 24/7?
He asked giving me his famous I know the truth look.

Jimin: fuck no, it's annoying as hell!
Tae laughed and opened the door for us to get out of the van.
Taehyung: you guys planned this all very fast.
Jimin: what can I say, I've been dreaming of this wedding my whole life.

Once we got into the ring shop the clerk knew exactly who I was. She brought out our complete ring set. Y/n wanted our initials carved into her ring and I had the same thing done to mine.
Taehyung: damn those look expensive! You want me to be in charge of these?!? Until the wedding??

Jimin: yes, I trust you. Just put them in you dresses drawer or something and leave them there until the wedding.
Taehyung: ok, I like the little bit of black you guys added. It's not very common for black to be apart of a wedding.
He said picking up the rings and sliding them into his jacket pocket.
Jimin: that's what we want, a normal but not normal wedding.
*****
Y/n pov

Once we were done we went home to find Namjoon, Jin, and yoongi fight over a piece of paper.
Y/n: what are you guys doing?
Namjoon: fighting over who gets to dance with you to a certain song.....
I sat my bags down and rolled my eyes at them.
Y/n: I'd stop if I were you. If Jimin knows you're fighting over who's dancing with me, he won't let anyone dance with me.

They all stopped and picked up the mess they had made.
Jin: did you get your dress?
Y/n: yes and I love it so much!
Yoongi: where is it?
Y/n: I have it to PDnim to protect until the wedding. I know Jimin will try and sneak a peak at it.

Jimin: how dare you! I would not!
He yelled running into the living room.
Jimin: why PDnim? Why not one of the guys?
Y/n: you'd sneak in their rooms Jimin. I'm not stupid.
I said taking the bag with my shoes in it up to our bedroom.
Jimin: damnit! She knows what I'd do before I even know!!