Grayson:
"Hey look at me please... please Xi."

She didn't look at him so he got his hands and cup her face to see his eyes.

Grayson:
"You know that noting will happen to you when you are with me and Ethan we will always been there for you no netter what you do know that right."

Xi:
"Grayson how do you know that noting is going to me when I am with you or Ethan you don't know that."

Grayson:
"Yes I don't know but we will always try out best no netter what you know that right."

Xi:
"Yeah I know thank you Grayson."

Grayson:
"Anytime sweetie now I will let you go rest up for an hour then Ethan is coming back and we are going to sign the papers to adopt you how do you feel about that."

Xi:
"Happy but scared."

Grayson:
"Well that is normal now go to sleep night Xi love you but you have nothing to be scared of we are not going to hurt you ok Xi."

Xi:
"Night Grayson sorry can't say it yet and ok Grayson."

Grayson:
"Don't be that is ok."

That night

Ethan:
"Xi sweetheart wake up it is time to go."

Xi:
"Aww I am up."

Grayson:
"Awe are you tried sweet girl."

Xi:
"Yeah can I be."

Ethan:
"Of course now we are going to help you to the bathroom so you can get dress then we are going to the adoption centre got it."

Xi:
"Yes Ethan got it."

Ethan:
"Good."

They help her walk to the bathroom she got dress then they went to the car they drove off to the adoption centre.

Knock knock knock

Mrs Bell:
"Coming oh hey guys come on in."

Grayson and Ethan:
"Thank you."

Mrs Bell:
"Hey Xi how do you feel?"

Xi:
"Tried but good thanks."

Mrs Bell:
"Well that is good buys come with me and Xi you can hangout with the other kids in till they come back ok or you can go and pack your thing."

Xi:
"Ok."

They went into Mrs Bell office.

Mrs Bell:
"So really how is she."

Ethan:
"Cancer is still the same she start chemo on Tuesday but tube you have to ask Grayson for that."

Grayson:
"Well tube she keep on saying it hurt which is normal for people who have the tube for the first time but it is helping her so we can't do anything about it."

Xi:
"Well I hope that she get better."

Boys:
"We hope so as well."

They sign the adopt papers and took her file with also others thing now her name is Xi Lay Living Dolan they went to her room to see what is she doing.