Ethan:
"Bro she doesn't want to see you."

Grayson:
"What why not."

Ethan:
"I don't know Geay but you need to go."

Grayson:
"What about you are you staying with her because I do not want her in their by herself?"

Ethan:
"Yeah I might after an hour I am off so I will stay with you and tell my nurse to tell the others nurses not to come to her room because I am in and I will do all her check up like normal."

Grayson:
"Why doesn't she want to see me Ethan."

Ethan:
"Gray don't act like you don't know why like come on due."

Grayson:
"What do you mean."

Ethan:
"Ever since I told you that she have to stay in the hospital from now on you have not seen her once she has been here and since then you had your nurse do all of her feeding and do all of her tube drained so what have change now Gray."

Grayson:
"I don't know Eth."

Ethan:
"Well you need to leave so I can go and check up on my others patients."

Grayson:
"Fine night bro."

Ethan:
"Night."

Once Grayson got home all that he was thinking about is how can he make up to his daughter for what he did but he have an idea so let see what that idea is.

In the afternoon

Xi:
"Ahh Grayson what are you doing here you scared me."

Grayson:
"Sorry about that so I have an idea that we can do."

Xi:
"And that is and why are you here?"

Grayson:
"To make it up to you if you let me."

Xi:
"Fine what is your idea."

Grayson:
"Why don't we play soccer."

Xi:
"Yeah no."

Grayson:
"Why not Xi."

Xi:
"Because Grayson ever since I got cancer I get tried easier and I don't feel like it."

Grayson:
"Come on Xi please."

Xi:
"Fine but if I get tried then can we stop."

Grayson:
"Of course I can."

Xi:
"Fine then I will get dress umm Grayson can you help me get dress please normally I would ask Ethan but he is not here."

Grayson:
"Yeah come on."

He help her to get dress use the toilet wash her hands and brush her teeth after that they went to the hospital backyard and play a bit of soccer in till Ethan said it was time for her to do chemo so they went to the chemo room then the chemo started and the whole time Grayson was thinking of everything that he miss and how much she had Ethan to help her with everything.

Ethan:
"Grayson are you ok I have been trying to talk to you the whole time."

Xi:
"Yeah I am good."

Ethan:
"Well it is my turn to take care of her you can go home or hangout Mrs Bell."

Grayson only know her first name they did not wanted to tell Ethan or Xi so yeah and he did kind of told Mrs Bell that he is spending the day with Xi.

Grayson:
"Hey Eth."

Ethan:
"Yeah Gray?"

Grayson:
"Do you mind if I take car of her you have not been home since that day so what do you say."