A Few Days Later on a Money morning

Xi is at home, resting, not used to having the feeding tube yet

Ethan is at work while Grayson is taking care of Xi.

Xi:
"Where is Ethan?"

Grayson:
"He is at work sweetie."

Xi:
"Okay Grayson may I please take off this tube."

Grayson:
"Sweetie you know that you can't do that it will stay in your stomach in till you have no more cancer."

Xi:
"Ahg fine."

Grayson:
"Why don't we go somewhere after you have your feeding."

Xi:
"Oh yes please but where."

Grayson:
"To the park."

Xi:
"Really Grayson."

Grayson:
"Ok then no park then where do you want to go."

Xi:
"I don't know Grayson when I have my feeding may I please see you edit that book that you were talking with Ethan yesterday."

Grayson:
"Of course you can how many I make you an account so you can edit books as well."

Xi:
"Really you and Ethan won't mind it."

Grayson:
"Well we do have to ask Ethan but I think he will not mind at all if we do ask him."

Xi:
"Yay."

Grayson:
"And where are you going young lady."

Xi:
"Out."

Grayson:
"Where to."

Xi:
"I don't know yet."

Grayson:
"Well you are not going anywhere come back in here and get to bed I am going to make your milk now."

Xi:
"Ah fine even if I hate it."

Grayson:
"Sorry sweetie but you have to do it."

Xi:
"But I can teach you how to edit and maybe you can edit with me."

Grayson:
"Fine when do you have to have this book down by?"

Xi:
"Tomorrow but I am almost down then I have a video to edit as well."

Grayson:
"Grayson what happened if they don't like something that you put while they are seeing the edit."

Xi:
"Well then they can edit the path that they don't like that we put in some goes to the videos as well."

After Grayson was done making her milk he got the line and went to Xi room he got everything ready lift up her shirt open the tube put in the line start the machine.

Grayson:
"How do you feel sweetie?"

Xi:
"It hurt why does it hurt so much Grayson?"

Grayson:
"That is because you have not eaten in a long time Xi so your stomach so that why how about we edit this book so you don't have to think about it if you are thinking about it all that you are going to feel hot it."

Xi:
"Yeah got it."

They edit the book and it look so good and the whole time Xi did not complaint at all about the tube hurting her once the machine went beep she was done her feeding Grayson ask her to lie down took off the line drained the tube adding new water then they play some bored games.

Ring ring

Grayson:
"Hello... oh hey bro yeah sure get anything no we do not mind, yeah we might go out for a walk, yeah just let me know when you are home.. yeah love you too bye bro."