Chapter 34

Bethany's POV

I woke up the next morning praising god it was Friday. I slowly got up and walked over to my bathroom. I took a look at myself and just started thinking. To get ready today or to go lazy? Maybe I should get ready since its Friday and I really dont want yo have to get ready later on if I should go out. But wait... my date with Matt is tonight. I guess I'll just go lazy and then get ready when I get home.

I walked over to my closet and picked out a random black shirt. I slipped that on then took off my pajama shorts and slipped on some leggings. I straightened my hair then grabbed my nike shoes on the way out of my room. (heres a link to the outfit if you want to see it http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=10170717&.svc=copypaste&id=157549786 ) My mom was in the kitchen being an early bird as usual.

"Hi sweetie." she said without looking up from the book she was reading.

"Morning mom." I said walking over to her planting a kiss on her head.

"You made it through another week." she said smiling.

"Yeah, I know, Im so relieved its Friday."

"Any plans for tonight?" she said looking up at me while drinking her coffee.

"Um- I mean- No not really." I'm a terrible liar.

"You're a terrible liar. Now cmon tell me. Is it a date?"

"Sort of."

"Im glad you're finally moving on." She said hugging me. But am I really?

"Mom, its probably going to be nothing. You know how boys are."

"You're right, but I just don't want to hear you crying at night anymore, or sighing so much. Get out more! With friends or without."

She has a point...

I grabbed money for lunch and a banana for right now. I picked up my bag from the floor and made my way out. Walking outside I saw a Matthew Espinosa leaning against a car I did not know he owned.

"Morning." he said.

"Um, good morning. What are you doing here?"

"Taking you to school."

"I don't know if I should."

"C'mon, don't bring down my pride." he said opening the door for me.
I bit the inside of my cheek and thought about what my mom said.

"Fine." I said walking towards him. He stepped forward a little to hug me. I then stepped in the car and I watched him as he jogged over to his side, jaw clenched.

"Wanna get Starbucks first?" he asked looking over to me before starting the car.

"Sure." I could use some coffee right now, but its hot, hm maybe I'll just get a tea. Yeah Ill get a tea.

In a short amount of time we were already leaving Starbucks and now on our way to school. He parked the car and turned it off. I tried opening the door but it was locked.
"Sweetie its locked. Only I can open it." I felt like a child. He had a child lock on his car?

"Well, could you unlock it maybe?" I snapped at him.

"Relax sweetie, we're 10 minutes early just relax, you're acting like I'm gonna rape you."

My exact fear at the moment.

I laid back and just sipped on my tea. I saw Matthew hand from the corner of my eye inching towards me slowly. And before you know it, it was on my thigh. I turned all the way to him.
"What're you doing?" I said with an eyebrow raised.

"Im trying to be cute."

His hair was a perfect messy. His eyes glazed and beautiful. His jaw perfectly defined with ever move he made. His lips a light pink, so full of taste. I turned my attention to his hand. His knuckles were monstrous, like he could knock someone out in an instant. His fingers awkwardly long. His hands were big in general.

When I heard the first bell ring I started quickly gathering my things.
Matthew got out of the car and came over to my side opening it for me. "Thanks." I simply said and I started walking away. Rather quickly I felt an arm around me and a kiss planted on my cheek. I looked up and saw Matthew.

"Um, what are you doing?"

"What can't a guy who likes a girl walk her go class?"

I looked up and saw my friends from a distance eyeing me down. Eyeing both of us down. Looking at him like he was dirt. Why were they both so misunderstood?

A/N

thank you for reading my awful story, it means a lot! 💘 i'm sorry for the lack of effort. BUT SERIOUSLY IM ALMOST AT 100K READS!!! I CHOKED WHEN I SAW THAT! But hey i finally posted a new youtube video with my brother (: heres a link if you want to watch, subscribe maybe?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN3pfx4tuNY&feature=em-upload_owner

again thank you for reading this, its far from over.