Chapter 4

Bethany's POV

I got my stuff that I was going to need for the night. After I was all packed I went to the living room and my parents were just watching tv.

"Hey guys."

"Hey sweetie."

"So, I'm going to a party tonight... what are you guys gonna do tonight?

"Hmmm, I think i know what we can do tonight." My dad said without looking away from the tv. Its like Chelsea's text wouldn't come sooner, but right after my dad said that she texted.

Chelsea- hey, you can come now.

Me- ight. be there in 5.

"Well thats my q to go, bye guys."

"Be safe sweetie and absolutely no drinking!"

"Dad, whos daughter am I?"

"Thats my girl."

***

I'm pretty wasted. I know for a fact I'm cross faded because of the mixture of weed and alcohol in my body. I felt amazing though. Parties like these when there isnt any drama and everyone knows everyone is just great. Its a great time to break free and be crazy.

I was dancing on so many people it was surprising to me. I felt hands land on my hips. I turned around to face the person, only to realize it was Grayson.

"Are you having fun?"

"deeeeeefinitely." I said kind of slurred.

"Oh you're drunk too?"

We both busted out laughing. I placed my hands on his shoulders and kept dancing to the beat of the music. He kept his hands on my hips then he leaned into my neck to whisper something to me.

"You look incredibly sexy tonight, and I'm not just saying that because I'm drunk."

I looked up at him and whispered something to him.

Then I blacked out.

***

I woke up with a major headache, then it got even worse when I looked around very confused as to where I was. The walls were blue and the room had brown furniture. I looked at the bed and saw someone next to me. I was shocked to see Grayson. Then I peeked under the blanket that was covering us and I knew we had sex. I was naked under a shirt I'm guessing is Grayson's. I slumped back down and started thinking fast.

"What have you done Bethany?!" I kept saying in my head over and over. I saw how many hickies he left me. My hands scanned over them lightly. I quickly shot up and started looking for my clothes. My clothes were thrown around the room. As I was picking up my underwear flashbacks of last night started coming to me, but just as I was trying to figure out how in the world this happened, I felt Grayson pinch my butt then hug me from behind. I quickly turned around and backed away from him.

"Whats wrong?"

"Grayson... what happened?"

"You really dont remember?" I shook my head in response and mouthed no.

"Well after I told you that you looked incredibly sexy and that I wasn't just saying that because I was drunk, you said that you wanted to fuck me and that you weren't saying that just because you were drunk."

"Are you serious?! Never listen to a drunk person Grayson! What the fuck! So you just took advantage of me."

"No I asked you a billion of times and you said yes... Here sit down and I'll tell you whatever you want to know."

I sat down with my clothes in my lap and looked at him, waiting for an explanation.

"Well are you going to tell me what happened?"

"Well what do you want to know."

"What exactly did we do?"

"Well we ended up walking to my car.."

*Flashback*

"Bethany are you sure you aren't too drunk?"

"Grayson I'm not looking for relations, I'm just looking for a one night."

"Okaaaaay? So you know what you're doing?"

"Yes! Now are we gonna go or not?" I just wanted him at that moment.

"Um sure?"

"K then lets go." We got in his car and made it safely to his house even if we were both drunk and he was driving.

*Pause of Flashback*

"Then we got to my house and you were pulling me through the house and we got to my room and then... we had sex." he said very awkwardly.

"Oh. Was I still good?" I asked.

"Oh you were amazing."

"You were too..."

"Is it awkward?"

"Not really.." I responded. But still sort of clueless.

"We should do this more often then... You know get rid of stress and sexual frustration?" He said very awkwardly.

"Like friends with benefits?"

"Yeah! Like that. If you want... you dont have too."

"I mean... it doesn't sound like a bad idea." I said still wondering if I should go through with it.
And then I made my decision.

A/N If you are re-reading this you might have noticed I took the sex scene details out. I took it out because I want to save that for another chapter.