࿇𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

࿇————࿇

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔:

𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

࿇————࿇

"Such a beautiful diversity of flowers and herbs has grown within our wild garden, don't you say (Y/N)?" Pistachio Meringue Cookie chuckled as she noticed your colored eyes sparkle with excitement and fascination.

The diversity from simple daisies and roses, to basil and rosemary as the sun shined happily above to assist to keep the flowers nice and bright as Pistachio Meringue showed a facial expression of impression. She grinned when noticed you had also taken great care of the lily pads and water, noticing how the small fish, including even the exclusive koi pond with the fluffy foxtail plants had seemed to be even more excited and healthier then they were before. Even the bright lime and analogous colored green grass felt richer than it already was when it was first discovered.

She knew that you had taken both high measures and responsibility to ensure the wild garden ruins were as bright as Pistachio Meringue had expected. She wasn't surprised however, she still held high standards for you, regardless of what you had.

"The diversity is incredible!" You slightly yelled in excitement, cupping the sides of your face with both of your hands in happiness.

"I must thank you for taking care of my plants while I was away. Not many of the other cookies here do not tender to nature's gifts after they have started the more violent part of their training," Pistachio Meringue Cookie sighed, before putting her hand on top of your head and patting you gently.

You looked up at Pistachio Meringue with sympathy as you gave her a gentle smile.

"I'll always do my best to be helpful to you! No matter if..."

You heard loud crashes of noises from far behind you, as you looked behind only to see those with powers messing around and playing. Their laughs and yells of joy caused you to frown slightly, realizing that in comparison to what you were doing, it was rather boring. You never really had that experience of having powers to use them to play with others, let alone play with others in general.

"I'm... powerless," you sighed, turning back forward as your head hung low.

"There is no need to be so negative my dear. You may not have your powers, but what matters is your determination to continue forward. If you give up easily, you will never reach your full potential, and you will constantly be put down by yourself."

"And the only cookie that you should care about what they think, is yourself, (Y/N)," Pistachio Meringue strictly said, as they wrapped their hand around your shoulder, causing you to lift your head in confidence after processing her words.

"You're right! As long as I believe in myself, and you're here, I'll survive!"

"I... (Y/N)! I'm telling you to be more independent on yourself, not to-"

"That's a good quote to put in my journal! Thank you, my lady!" You giggled before running off to the village in search of your cabin so you could write once more about your day. Pistachio Meringue Cookie sighed as they laughed slightly to themselves.

"You are something (Y/N)," she rolled her eyes playfully as she crossed her arms, as she saw you holding up your journal and quill as you quickly ran back to her as though you were a puppy playing fetch.

"You'll discover your potential earlier than you expect (Y/N)."

"Hopefully! Now could you repeat what you said to me please? Word for word, breath for breath if you can!" You chuckled as you turned your journal to your most empty page, quickly writing the date down and waiting for Pistachio Meringue's wise words once more to repeat but just on paper.