Ch 6

~Adam's pov~

I woke early, the sun shining in my eyes, I always close the curtain, I thought. I opened my eyes and looked around, this isn't my place. I looked down to figure out what the warm mass was on top of me; Analise. I yawned and tried not to wake her but she stirred and looked up at me, a dreamy smile on her lips. I grinned feeling like I was in heaven. "Morning" I said. She sat up, "oh, sorry. Good morning". She stood up and stretched. "Sleep well?" I asked. "Very well" she smiled, "want to get some breakfast?" I smiled at her and then looked at my phone, 3 missed calls. "Something wrong?" She asked, "no I just need to make a call". I walked into the bedroom and called Shawn and James back. Shawn answered but not James, I'll catch him later I thought and went back out to see Ana and make some plans. Ana walked out of the bathroom and smiled. "Let's get some food" I said. We walked out.

~Analise's pov~

We walked down to the dining area and got a table. "I want to thank you for last night. Not many people stick around after they hear something like that but you did. And that really means a lot to me." I said. I watched his smile grow and I couldn't help but smile as well.

*Four days later*

The week passed quickly and I dreaded going home. I just wanted to stay and spend time with Adam. He was so sweet and caring and to be honest I was falling for him, and that scared me. We sat on the beach in a secluded area where no one would find us and relaxed.

"Huh?" I asked. He laughed, "what so you spent a week with me and suddenly I'm not important enough to listen to anymore?" I giggled some and shook my head, "sorry I was thinking" I looked into his eyes, "I said I had a lot of fun with you this past week and its sad that it ends tonight" he repeated. I agreed, "this has been the best week ever and going home seriously hurts, I wish I could stay here and just forget about everything." I explained. Adam hugged me his arms wrapped around my middle and his head fell on my shoulder. "I feel safe here Adam, that's all thanks to you."

~Adam's pov~

I held her tight. I never wanted to let her go. "You make it easy to stay around Ana and after all of that I am so glad I can make you feel safe." She started to shrug out of my hold, "hey where are you going?!" I laughed. She came back phone in hand and got a picture of me. "Wow did I break the lens?" I joked. She playfully hit my arm and sat in front of me again and got a picture of both of us. "There" she said, "now I can always remember this". I laughed, "what am I not memorable enough" I said and started tickling her. "Stop" she yelled through her laughter but I continued, her laugh warmed my heart and it was a great feeling. Her phone rang and she answered it, "hello?" She said, "James? This is Analise I think you have the wrong number" She pulled the phone away and looked at it and covered her mouth, it was mine. "Oops sorry hang on" she handed me the phone and laughed, "hey James." I smiled and looked at her, "yea that's her... I know... Really? Okay sure bye." I hung up and looked at her, "wanna meet the band before you go?" She stopped suddenly and looked at me "really?!" I could see and feel her excitement "oh my god, yes!" She jumped up and pulled me up with her. We grabbed our stuff and left.

~Analise's pov~

I can't believe I am going to meet Maroon 5, it took everything in me not to fan girl and freak Adam out. We arrived at a huge house that was somewhat out of the way but absolutely beautiful. Adam parked and I got out and met him in front of the car, "wow" I said and stared. We walked into the house and heard noise into the kitchen. We walk in and saw the guys. I was bubbling its excitement as Adam introduced me. I shook their hands and tried to say something intelligent but words failed me. Luckily the guys started talking giving me a moment to relax and collect my thoughts.

Soon the guys started asking all the normal who are you questions. I answered honestly avoiding my past as much as possible. They were really nice and sweet. But soon the "hard" questions started. "So thoughts on Adam?" They asked when Adam left to go to the bathroom, "thoughts?" I asked. "Well he is really sweet and caring and funny and a ball of energy. He is so much fun to be around and that is saying something coming from me." I said. Adam came back and looked at us confused.

"Adam lets hit the studio I wanna show you something" James said. They all went to the basement, that is all but Jesse. As they left he sat next to me. "Listen I've known Adam for like well ever it seems, and I've never seen him like this." I looked at him nervously, was this good or bad? "He is head over heels for you, normally he doesn't talk about stuff like this but I bet he'll open up completely if you ask him." He paused, "look I don't know how you feel and it's not my place to ask but figure it out and talk about it before you go, otherwise I think we are going to have another Jane dilemma on our hands and that was hard enough the first time around" he chuckled some.

I looked at him, "I know you're close to Adam, I mean I am a huge fan and have followed you guys since Kara's flowers, so for you to tell me this is intimidating and amazing. If anything Adam will listen to you, and clearly he opens up to you, so I feel like I can too. I really care about Adam, he is amazing and if I could stay with him I would but like you said we need to discuss this. But I have to ask, do you think it would work?" Jesse looked at me seriously and thought a moment, "I think it could work, but it will be hard, without a doubt, but if you are both serious it could work."

I smiled at his response as Adam came back up and hugged me from behind. I grinned, "what are you talking about?" He asked. I looked up at him, "um, well us, actually". Adam was shocked so I took the opportunity, "can we talk? In private?" I asked.

~Adam's pov~

As she asked to see me alone my heart sank. "Shit I'm in trouble huh?" I said. Ana laughed and took my hand, "no silly come on." She said as she led me outside by the pool to talk.