4

3 days later / Saturday

Jihyos POV

Alleyway

I counted the money I earned from the 3 days and it was not enough. Way less than what she offered and I didn't even need to have sex with her. I put my money into my bag. Guess time to log it into fathers bank so he can pay the debt. I went to walk away but my body was pushed up against the alleyway wall.

"Hey, beautiful why don't you gives us that money huh".

"Uh no", I said.

He pulled out a gun and put it against my head.

"Give us that money!".

I hesitantly pulled out the envelope and he took it. Just then a gun appeared behind the man.

"Lower your gun or you will have a bullet in your head".

The man slowly lowered the gun and he was knocked out. The female picked up the envelope and gave it to me.

"Let's go".

My hand was grabbed and I let this female just drag me.

~ A few minutes later ~

Random Car

"Where do you live?", she asked.

I looked at her and she removed her hood. My eyes widen.

"Now now before you freak and wonder why the hell I have a gun miss Jihyo. It's fake", she said.

"Why did you save me?".

"Why wouldn't I?", she asked.

"T-thank you", I said.

"My name is Tzuyu and I would like to apologize for what I tried doing that day. I'm straight but for some reason, I felt this urge and I wasn't thinking whether that would make you uncomfortable".

"It's okay. Just don't try it again. Well at least not on me again", I said.

"Absolutely not trying again", she said.

"Your sister is she really into females?", I asked.

"Yes. She is. Our parents are actually fine with her being that way. We're not any ordinary rich family".

I raised my brow.

"Give my sister a chance. She will never disrespect you. She's a gentlewoman and never will force you to do something you're uncomfortable with".

"We are here".

"Thank you...".

~ Huge Time Skip ~