8

6 days later / Thursday

Jihyos POV

Kitchen

"Jihyo is Sana your girlfriend?", mother asked.

"What no no. I'm straight mum. She's just a friend".

"Friends don't kiss each other", she said.

I tried thinking of how she saw that happen. Me and Sana haven't kissed in front of them. maybe they caught us outside. i mean I did kiss her goodbye when I decided to stay here for the weekend.

"Well she's just a very affectionate person", I said.

"Oh, honey we can tell she's a very affectionate person. She likes hugs. Also she was very willing to pay for your sister to get dance class and vocals lessons".

"Eh she's paying for it?", I asked shocked.

I never asked her to do so. So why is she doing it?

"Yes, she asked for our permission though. At first, we were going to refuse but she insisted on it so we gave in. She offer me a job but I refused since I don't think being a stripper will be pretty good in my past jobs".

"A job what kind of job was she offering?", I asked.

"A pretty high-paying job actually. A sectary in her mother's fashion and design company".

The doorbell rang. I went over to the door open.

Living Room

"Tzuyu-ah", I said surprised.

"Sana can't pick you up today so I offered. Since smol bean is going with her brother today".

"Omo your house is so tiny".

I pulled her into the house shutting the door.

"You came early", I said.

"Well Sana told me your mother makes the best waffles I was curious I've got to try too", she said with her puppy eyes.

"Mum meet Tzuyu. Sanas younger sister", I said.

"Omo. You're also very beautiful".

"Thank you ma'am I'm sure my sister has made a great impression. I'm Jihyos best friend".

~ Time Skip ~

Tzuyus Car

"So since you managed to pay your dad's debt? Is Sana still any use?", she asked.