15

4 months later / Tuesday

Jihyos POV

Cafe

I was just doing my normal shift at the cafe when I saw Daniel enter the cafe. I thought he was going to say hi to me but another girl follow behind. The girl looked like a model. Maybe it's his cousin. That thought was thrown out when he kissed her.

"Jihyo. Oh", Sejeong said.

"He's cheating".

I sighed.

"Go home. Please", she said.

"Thanks".

~ Time Skip ~

My Bedroom

I texted Tzuyu about what happen and she said she was going to come over to me. All of a sudden my window was being knocked on. I walked over to my window and open it. I was really annoyed seeing who it was.

"Hey, baby".

I slapped him.

"Don't baby me you fucking cheater. I saw you kiss some girl. Are you fucking kidding me? We are over".

"Oh come on baby it was a mistake".

"A mistake? I don't think so. You never come through my front door always the back of my window. Why are you embarrassed that you were dating a poor girl?", I said.

"Okay, you caught me out. I just wanted to date you because of your body. And I finally got it".

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT!".

I looked over at my door and saw Tzuyu.

"Bye".

He quickly disappeared from the window. I closed my window.

"Calm Tzuyu", I said.

"He used your body. That's-- ugh".

"It's okay. I won't be fooled anymore", I said.

She pulled me into a warm hug. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Sanas back in the country. By the way but the worst thing is. I mean I hope it's not real. But I think she might be back Dahyun".

I pulled away.

"Are you being serious?", I asked.

"I know. I really hope it's not true and whenever I ask Sana she avoids the question", she said.