12

2 months later / Monday

Jihyos POV

Tzuyus Car

"How are you and Mina?", I asked.

"Us. What do you mean?", she asked.

"Tzuyu... I am not blind you give her the loving stare", I said.

"I-i do?".

"I mean she is beautiful and she's a sweet, caring and amazing dancer".

I smiled as she continued to ramble.

"Right I'm over talking".

"What about you and Daniel? Heard you guys are now together".

"Yes we are and he offered my father a nice paying job", I said.

"That's nice of him since Sana is no longer giving you money".

I shouldn't ask but I was wondering, she never came back to the house to collect her things.

"Where is Sana?", I asked.

"I mean she hasn't collected her things yet", I said.

"My mother said she went on some business trip over in Japan however I think she's moved out there. We haven't been in contact since she left randomly", she said.

"Fun fact I've never been to Japan actually. Sana grew up there till she was 6. She was still living there with my grandma when my mother gave birth to me in Taiwan. I did meet her till I was 3 years old. That's when we moved here to Korea altogether", I said.

"Been here since. By the way, why did you guys end the contract?", she asked.

"She had a girlfriend", I said.

"A girlfriend I really find that hard to believe. She hasn't had a proper relationship since she was 15. And she would tell me even if she did have a girlfriend. She is not a cheater Jihyo. That's one thing she definitely not".

"Thought she thought true love was only a fairy tale", I said surprised upon hearing Sana actually had a romantic partner.

"I am not allowed to expose Sana's past. I shouldn't have mentioned she even had a girlfriend once. She wanted to erase that. Can you forget I mentioned that? I don't want her finding out I spill that information".

"Sure", I said.

~ Huge Time Skip ~

Sanas POV

Living Room

"Sana?".

I stood up and was greeted with a nice warming hug.