6

Monday

Jihyos POV

Sanas Bedroom

"Shit shit".

I got up out the bed.

"Woah what's wrong?".

"I start college today. I can't be late on my first day", I said picking up my underwear.

"Mhm".

She sat up.

"What college? I might know it".

"Gyeong".

I noticed she smiled.

"Why are you smiling?", I asked.

"One Tzuyu is going there and two how old do you think I am?", she asked.

I looked at her.

"24".

"Oo not bad age to be really", she said getting out the bed.

"Now isn't the time for me to be guessing your age. I'm using your shower", I said looking away.

My body was picked up.

"Hey".

"What I'm going to make it quick for you".

Shower

All of a sudden hands came onto my body. 

"I thought this was going to be a quickie", I said.

"It will be".

My body was turned around and my body was pushed up against the wall.

"We will make it quick", she said.

She planted kisses on the neck before licking the length of it, sucking. I let out a moan running my fingers through her hair leaning my head to the side giving her more access. I felt her hand go down to my pussy. I dig my nails into her shoulder and pulled her closer when she entered me with her two fingers.  This feeling left me screaming in ecstasy. I arched my back when a certain spot reached inside of me, my nails dig into her back eliciting a hiss and moan from her. I lean my head back when waves of pleasure from my orgasm wash over me. I let out a quiet whimper when her fingers slide out of me.

~ Time Skip ~

Sanas Car

"So how old am I?", she asked.

"Well if you are not 24 then 22".

"Close I'm 21", she said.

I looked at her.