16

1 week later / Tuesday

Jihyos POV

My Car

I went on my phone waiting for Chae to come. I checked Sanas insta and she posted something 3 days ago.

Sha_Sana✔

5,3294 likes

5,3294 likes

Sha_Sana✔: 💋

I really hated that other women were touching her the way I did. How shes happy with someone else? I don't get to see that adorable smile.

"Hey".

I put my phone down.

"Hi".

I began to drive.

~ A few minutes later ~

"What happen between you and Tzuyu's elder sister", she said.

"Nothing".

"Jihyo. I'm not blind. She picked you up often and I even caught you maybe making a move on her and made out in the car".

I went red.

"Have you guys you know done it?  I mean I know your straight and all".

"Yes, I have had sex with her many times. For her money in return. She gave me money to help us with the debt my father had", I said feeling guilty.

"So like you sold yourself to her?", she asked.

I went on my phone and showed her the sugar baby app.

"Before I moved here I used this and I still do. Apparently, Sana developed this app and she owns a restaurant where you go meet them. Before I came to the college, I met her. And I made the contract with her", I explained.

"So  Sana is like a sugar mommy?", she asked.

"Yes...".

"But it was my first time with a girl. She was very respectful she never forced me as the men would do. I only got £10,000 for sex with a man. But with her, I got £200,000".

"How much has she given you in one night?", she asked.

"£300,000".

She looked at me.

"What! That much. Jihyo that's so much", she said.

"I know it is".

"And now. I fucking miss her annoying ass. But she's back with her ex-girlfriend".

~ Time Skip ~

Sanas POV

Outside The Old House

I enter the house and still was like how I left it.

My Bedroom

Is jihyo home? I mean her car was here? I began putting my clothes away into the drawers.

"Sana".

I turned around seeing Jihyo just wearing grey jogging bottoms and her bra.

"Hi...".

"I'm sorry. For how I reacted about you datin---".

"I'm sorry too. I got mad because I thought you were being fucked by her. I was annoyed that she was touching you as I do", she said.

"Really?".

"Yeah. I had fallen in love with your annoying cute ass. But Tzuyu said you would never love your sugar babies. And seeing that I thought she was right".

"So you actually enjoyed having sex?", I asked.

"I loved it".

I blushed.

"I only left because I was afraid youd hurt me. I was falling for you and I wasnt sure if you had felt the same way".

"I'd be an idiot if I hadn't fallen for you", she said.

~ A few minutes later ~

 She kissed me it went passionate till she transfers her lips to my neck. I leaned my head back into the pillow so she can kiss and nibble more of my neck while I buried my fingers into her black hair. Her hand slid under my bra cupping and squeezing my breast. I moan when I felt her fingers tug and rolled my nipples. Her lips came back to mine. Her tongue swiped over my bottom lip causing my mouth to open. Her hand left making me whimper. A breathy gasp escaped my mouth when her fingers rubbed my soaked underwear. She began pulling my knickers down, I lifted my hip off the white sheets. I dig my nails into her shoulder and pulled her closer when she entered me with her two fingers. I moaned into her mouth. She slid her tongue into my mouth. My hands fell to the sheets and ball them in my fist when she added a third finger. This feeling left me screaming in ecstasy. I arched my back when a certain spot reached inside of me, my nails digging into her back eliciting a hiss and moan from her. I pulled away from the heated kiss and lean my head back when waves of pleasure from my orgasm wash over me. I let out a quiet whimper when her fingers slide out of me. I brought her fingers to my lips and sucked them.

~ Time Skip ~

"So what are we?".

"My girlfriend", she said.

I smiled hugging her.

"I really like that".