Chapter 11

"What are we going to do?" I ask with a tremble in my voice. "I'm going to actually kill Daryl twice over."
I shiver violently, as Chris' arm snakes round my shoulders. "We could go to the police." He whispered watching the river run by. "But they might ask why we live here or about the shop lifting. We could go to court!" I whisper back crying.

Marco hobbled over and curled up next to us. I smile and run my hand over his soft dirty fur. "I don't care about court. I want Daryl to pay." Chris hissed. I cry hysterically.

"Here." Chris says handing me my big P!ATD shirt that I pull over my head. the shirt reaches half way down my thighs. I remove the blanket and pull on the rest of my clothes. "So are we going to the police?" I ask shakily. "Yes, we have no other legal choice." Chris says with a sigh.

I place my valuables in a backpack then use a rope from our tent to make a collar and lead for Marco. I pull the straps over my shoulders and hold Chris' hand tightly with my left and Marco's lead in my right. I breath in deeply before walking out into the street.

The air was cold and I was every so often I was hit by a blast of spring wind. I shivered as Chris put his arm around my shoulder. "Thank you, for everything." I whisper as we arrive at the Police station. "We're in this together, we both have no parents to go to." Chris smiles. "I do." Chris shakes his head. "They don't care for you like real parents though."

Slowly me and Chris walk to the entrance of the police station. I tie Marco's lead to a post and enter into the reception.

"Hello there how can I help you." A blonde haired women asks over the desk. "Umm I-" Chris cut me off. "We would like to report a crime." I look down to my feet. "Would you like me to get you an inspector?" She asked. Chris nodded a 'Yes please.' and the women began dialing a number. "An officer shall be with you soon."

" 'ello there kids how can I help you then." Chris looks confidently at the officer, who was leading us to another room, "My girlfriend," Chris motioned to me. "Liberty was raped."

The police man motioned for us to sit. "Oh that is unfortunate to hear." 'I'll bloody show you unfortunate!' I think to myself angrily. "And by any chance do you know by who?" Chris was about to speak, before a burst in. "Daryl Robinson. He doesn't live far from here. Can you arrest him."

"Calm down little lady," 'I'm 18, I wouldn't call that little.' "We need to do some research first but we can go and bring him into custody." I sigh. "Fine." I mutter.