1

Arabella never expected to be liked by everyone and have many friends,but of course she secretly hoped to have at lest one good friend.What she would've never imagine is the situation she's in now,or at least for the past six months.Let's say she wasn't treated how a normal human being should.

"Topper please,just give me my book back!" She pleaded,her throat burning ,tired of asking the two boys to give her belongings back.

"You want it so much huh?" Rafe asks the girl,he gets the book from his friends and makes a few steps stopping next to the her.

"Well here,take it," He creeply smiles.Confusion is shown on Arabella's face,her eyebrows arching,her cheeks red from the sadness and frustration building up inside her.She moves her eyes to the water next to her,a loud sound coming from the boat passing by where four friends where looking trying to figure out what is happening.

She extends her hand to reach for her book but the boy in front of her throws the object right in the water.

"It's really hot outside ,maybe it's better for you to cool down a little bit"

Without any warning he pushes Arabella in the water and starts to laugh out loud.

"Man what the fuck?She can't swim!" Topper yells at his friend.

She struggled to get to the surface,she could feel her heartbeat getting louder.The girl kicked and tried but the panic made her sink even more.Until she felt two hands grabbing her waist and suddenly she could breath again.

JJ held her tight and helped her climb onto their boat.The pogues all gathered around the small girl while the cowards on the surface ran away from the scene they created.

Arabella gasps for air while JJ pats on her back.

"You're good,it's okay." He whispers out of breath.

"Oh my God,I'm gonna kill them how could they do that?And to a girl?" Kiara loudly says,clearly irritated because of the boy's behaviour.She knew the girl,the other boys knew her as well but just out of sight nothing more.

"Thank you so much,I can't be grateful enough for what you did!" Arabella thanks the boy,she moves a little to look at him and his blue eyes that were ocean-strong,swiming with warm sun-lit currents.He gives her a warm smile his eyes travelling from her eyes to her wet plump llips.

"Oh my God!I forgot!My book is down there!" She leans over the edge of the boat.

"Woah!Woah!Easy there,don't want you to drawn again" He grabs her by the waist and sits her back.

"I'm gonna buy you that book just don't try anything" He says smirking.

"You are broke JJ" John B says laughing.

"I'm gonna steal you that book just don't try anything." He rephrases his words.

"No there's no need,you've already done so much" Arabella shyly smiles.

"Sorry for asking but why were they doing that?" Pope asks not trying to offend her.

"I don't know,they are always like this." The girl sadly says,not having a explanation herself either.

"Because they're dickheads" KIara pops up in the conversation,rolling her eyes.

JJ notices the girl next to him shivering so he takes his t-shirt and hand it to her.

"You should take off your shirt cause it's wet and you're probably gonna get sick,here have mine"

Her cheeks turn red and her eyes widen,she always noticed JJ from afar.The girl had a tiny crush on him since she was in middle school but all she got from him was charming smile and a "hi" once in a while.Everyone knew JJ didn't look for a serious relationship but the girls on the island along with the tourists still tried.

She turns away and pulls her shirt over her head and replace it with JJ's,inhaling his scent of cigarettes and the ocean mixed with cologne.She took a peak at the boy and seen his smirk growing,pleaded by her action.

"We are going to drop you home, okay?There is a hurricane coming." Kiara says softly.

They got to John B's house,Kiara was going to take Arabella home with her car but the girl had something else on her mind.

"No,it's really okay.I have to go to the hospital where my mom works cause I don't like being alone on storms."

"Then I can take you" Kiara insists.

"It's too far from your house,I don't want you driving in a hurricane for me"

Kie still tried to convince her it's fine but she gave up after some time.

Arabella said her goodbyes to the four pogues but before leaving she gave JJ a sweet kiss on the cheek and said "Thank you for today!"

His cheeks heat up but he tried to hide it by coughing while Pope and John B silently laughed at his unncommon behaviour.It was unusual for the blonde to act like this around a girl