7

She looked confused at him but agreed anyways.

He took her hands and lead the way to John B's room,where they could talk alone.

She sat down,hoping things won't get any worse between them.He hesitates a little before talking "Look,about last night...I think we were in the moment and I'm sure you think so too."

A frown formed on her face, she felt an aching pain in her chest.

"That's what you thought.So please don't assume what I think." She says irritated at his childish behaviour.

"One moment you are good to me,you make me feel comfortable...but then you have to change so quick and act this way." She continues.

"Like what?"

"Like you hate me!You were my first kiss,you were the first boy I trusted and you just push me away.But it's my fault,I should've known you weren't serious" She gets up to leave but JJ grabs her wrists pulling her closer.

"Look,I've never been in a relationship.Just casual hook ups were enough for me.You are not like that,you want something serious,and it's better to not start anything." He says.

"Do you even like me?" She asks looking up at him.

"I do,but that doesen't change anything.I'm not good for you,I don't wanna bring you down with me."

"You are not. You guys are The first people on this island that actually payed attention to me.Especially you,but you don't seem to think that about me." She takes her hands out of his grasp and leave him there,alone in his thoughts.

***

They were now currently in the spot of the wreck ,after Pope explained what happened with the DCS to Arabella ,Kie was checking the oxygen tanks "This is empty.You took empty tanks?" Pope asked John B.

"Okay,this one is quarter full." Kiara states.

"It's enough for one person." Arabella informs them.

"Love when a plan comes togheter." Pope tell them with a sarcastic tone.

"It's kind of a kook sport." JJ says. "I have read about it." Arabella tries to help."I did too." Pope interfers.

"Great Pope and Bella read about it.So someone's gonna die." Kiara sarcastically stated.

"She just tried to help,Kie." JJ defends Arabella but quickly adds "They,I mean they tried to help."

"Look,you put the thing in your mouth and breathe.How hard could it be?" JJ nonchalantly says.

"If you come up to fast-" Pope starts but Arabella finishes the sentence for him "Nitrogen gets into your blood and you get the bends."

"Wait how do you know that?" Pope asks a little bit confused,he never really had someone to share interest with.

"I have a lot of time and a lot of books." She quietly laughs .

"Bends like bend over and-" JJ bends over while laughing "The bends kill you" Pope states causing the blonde to go serious.

Arabella's cheeks heat up once she realizez what JJ meant.
After a while John B speaks up "I can dive"

"Yeah,you can dive I'm cool with that" JJ agrees.

"Since when can you dive?" Kie asks."John B,it's dangerous if you don't know what you're doing." Arabella adds worried.

John B pats her back saying "I'll do it it's fine,don't worry." He tries to reassure both girls

Kiara sighs and goes next to Arabella "Can I have your shirt?".The girl nods and undress.

Kie takes both hers and her friend's shirt and jump into the water.