XII

Ignore mistakes 😉

Third Person POV:

Ae searched for Pete everywhere possible all the possible ways he could find him his friends, his relatives, his favorite places everything everywhere but no ray of hope.

He doesn't why he miss he doesn't what made him or what moved him to look for Pete but just knew one thing he misses Pete...

He just needs his Pete but not to satisfy his needs but just want him He still doesn't know the commotion in his mind the reason for the storm in his heart he is not brave to give a name to he can't he doesn't deserve to if it's love then he is doomed for life the one who hates him the one who loathes him the one who suffered because of him he is in love with that person it should not happen but is he even allowed to love him to deserve him...

Why is this happening to him he hates to muster up the courage and gather his feelings and name it.... He is scared to admit the fact that shivers run down the spine when he thinks of that is it----love?

'No No No No it should not happen I'm not in love with him I'm not allowed to it can't be I should not" Ae breaks the glass hurting himself

After he lost the conscious after getting high with the alcohol murmuring in tears "Pete~ come back" Blood flows out no strength in his body....

.......

Both the families know what He is going through Pete's family knows more they don't want Pete to be in pain anymore but they didn't expect Ae will change...

Ae's despair can be seen by everyone who knows what he is going through but no one can help him this pain can't be shared this pain can't be removed by anyone but Pete alone...

Ae got back his consciousness around 2 am he did first aid to his had and went to Pete's room and sleep on his bed smell of Pete soothes him...

Ae's distress can be seen by everyone he, is not the old person anymore the jerk is long gone now he is heartbroken which made him a cold person his heart crying silently for someone who is never going to return...

Time skip to 5 years....

Ae is a more loving and caring person now he looks after everyone after his father passed away his dads best friend he is changed completely his father's last wish was to get back to Pete even wants to still now but the effort to search for him in never given up and he won't give up...

.............

The entire team on the fashion show runway is standing tensely for just one person he is showing the top section of the world group assembled here just to get a look at him thlights's were killed on the stage and everybody realizes this is the ideal opportunity he is going to come he's going to own the runaway as the music started playing out of sight giving everybody a high adrenaline surge as though they are riding a bike on the max throttle...

It's time for the model to enter Pete stepped onto the stage and the entire corridor cheers with an uproarious turmoil Pete is strolling richly on the runway asserting the entire style industry the articulation he holds is proficient everybody can get bulldozed the dress is wearing costing a Billions of dollars made by the top brands he stops toward the end pausing dramatically winning everybody's love but this time he didn't fall now it's not a dream anymore Pete succeeded to become a top fashion model ruling the whole Paris fashion street and magazines...

After that dreadful past, Pete ran away to Paris with his father's help and Wayo's mom helped him in the fashion agency after delivery Pete took the role of parenting and modeling handling both well he is admired by everyone he is a celebrity crush for many....

The pain he went through there can't be explained though he is used to the place still there is something missing he misses his hometown the food the people those memories those streets everything he grew out there his life started there but he never thought he would come this far just because of his husband...

He is lying if he says he won't miss his home where he left everything he came with his baby he had seen from the worse to best.... Pete is in contact with his family members they tell him about Ae and how much he changed and how he is missing him--- his Pete but no Pete is not ready, not ready to back again and his son Win knows every one of his mom's family this kid is loved by everyone but no one say a word to Ae....

Wayo would visit him now and then whenever he could he got married to Phana they went to their honeymoon in Paris Pete badly wanted to attend his friend's wedding he knows Ae was waiting for that moment for him back there if he gives in there won't be a second chance....

Wayo was angry but understands the situation and he is never going to let Ae find out about Pete they had a good time there in Paris Wayo keeps visiting them now and then for his best friend and he told about Ae's father's death Pete was hurt he wanted to go he is angry on his son but not his father-in-law he respects him but no he can't take a chance....

When Pete went home finally he was greeted by his son and his caretaker who works in the same industry as a model the fascinating thing was he is from Thailand too...
Pete trusts him he takes care of his son too whenever they have the time they spend together....

Pete hates the fact that his son is the spitting image of Ae which reminds him of that animal and everything he did in that dreadful past....