x

Ignore mistakes 😉

Third Person POV:

"No matter what he is my husband mom I promised dad I'll be good I need this mom apart from baby topic he takes good care of me promise you won't tell anyone about this and most importantly dad and Ae if you meet Ae you are not gonna ask him anything I'll deal with my marriage I'll deal with my husband" Pete shut mom's mouth

Pete beg mom not to tell anything to anyone and mom has to agree to it because it's his son... How helpless she is even though she wants to help him but can't do she wanted her son to be happy she see her son breaking down like this it's piercing her heart...

Mom went downstairs when she saw Ae she felt disgusting his face reminds the pain of her son "Ae I have a request can Pete stay here until the delivery please" mom ask Infront of everyone and Ae is obligated to say yes he can't deny that now... "But I really can't stay without him at home alone can I stay with him here?!" Now mom is in deep trouble either she can say yes or no

"But--"

"It's fine dear I'm happy that my son is important to you you both can stay here as long as you want" Pete's dad said Ae hide his smirk and went upstairs to meet his dear wife...

"Did you miss me Pete" Pete is startled at the voice he open his eyes shaking in terror he knows who is it...

"Your dad gave Permission to stay here with you dear but it's gonna be hard for you to muffle your moans isn't it" Ae went in and sit Pete...

Pete is shocked to find that Ae is going to stay here he is sure he won't let the baby live Pete is scared to hell when he felt Ae's lips on his... "Ae ahuh ah hm--- I ugh mm"

"Pete are you awake it's time to eat open the door" right in the nick of time Pete's mom came in Ae had to let him go...

Mom didn't utter a word even a didn't say anything silence filled the room once mom left Ae didn't leave Pete...

........

Late night around 12

"Mmm....ahhh....ughhh.... Ae uh..ahhh enough ahhh mmmmphhhh" Ae shut Pete's mouth and thrust into him sharply Pete crumble those sheets trying to get used to it but didn't let go until he ejaculated but Pete was not on pills since the commotion was since few days and it slipped out of his mind who would have thought Ae will come here just to fuck him....

Note: pills as in since he's under medication for internal
rupture too swollen
wound in there and
painkillers

Ae started licking his chest crazily Pete is feeling extremely uncomfortable he loathes the feeling he can't get rid of this muscle pig he is heavy his strength to push him is not enough....

"Just because of this baby do you think I'll let you go huh that thing coming between us I can't have you because of that thing then get rid off it" Ae growl choking Pete's neck...

Pete hit his arm to let go but Ae is strong Ae smirk looking at the helpless figure fainting lack of oxygen Pete roll his eyes and was about to faint Ae let go...

Pete push him  Ae chuckle moving out Pete sit on bed coughing taking more air....

"S-Stop calling our baby a thing he is our baby not just a thing and I'm not going to abort him it's my baby I'll take care of him you can do whatever you want with me but don't touch my baby" Pete burst into tears Ae is muted looking at him he is trying all the ways possible to get rid of that baby but Pete is determined to save him he wants to test Pete more see until when he is going to save that baby....

Ae's anger raged he want to beat him but he can't do it here "fine!! just you wait until the baby comes I'll teach you a lesson what means to be a wife of Ae you are dying to stay with me, you are dying to start a family with me right fine let him come I'll deal with you both but I NEED you so find a way out and I'll come back"

Once he left he thank heavens that he is gone hope he won't come back soon and this jerk just released his cum and Pete is not on pills he needs to see the doctor for that again he hug himself in the sheets and drown into sleep crying...

Ae's anger increases every minute he is like a volcano it might burst any moment he needs to find a way to take it out he had alcohol and went to tattoo shop and got his whole body tattooed the pain the sting of the needle on his skin soothes him down the burn on his skin the rage in his heart contemplates he behaves like a psycho enjoying the pain on his body....

To be continued......

Keep voting and commenting.....

Bye for now 😁😘☺️☺️ 🤗🤔☺️😂🤭👋👋👋👋