V

Ignore mistakes:(

Warning: mature content 🔞🔞🔞🔥🔥 um... But it's of boyxgirl 😣

Third Person Pov:

Ae couldn't forget the image of Pete from his mind he hates it Pete keep lingering in his mind even though he was drunk but he remember every request Pete asked for every moan that the look that expression those are are driving him crazy just the thought of last night made him hard yes he got a boner in the office right in the board room he couldn't concentrate in the meeting anymore...

Ae stand from his chair gaining attention from the board members he left the meeting room removing the coat and called his secretary chompoo in his cabin...

"Did you call me babe?!" She run fingers in Ae's fine locks gaining a smirk from him...

"It's Daddy for now...." Ae bite her lower lip pulling it

"Naughty Daddy we are in the office!" She answered in the kiss...

"Do it before I rip you, I need that wet slutty hole of yours I'm needy " Ae command massaging her clothed boobs...

Chompoo strip herself Ae sweep the things of his table pushing them aside not caring where they end he made her lie down on table opening her legs wide and lower his  pants releasing his hardened length rubbing it he wore a latex and pushed it in her wet opening he gained a loud moan...

Ae keep thrusting in her wet hole but still the images in his mind are filled with Pete he managed to release in the latex throwing it after cleaning them...

Chompoo gave a kiss before getting back to her work Ae take out his cigarette smoking breathing heavily lost in thoughts...

On the other hand Pete cried for a while his mood was down he was hurt with his husband's behaviour but he can't complain to anyone he thought maybe Ae just need some time and brushed off the negative thoughts and get back to his work with a heavy heart...

Wayo called him in the afternoon and both the best friends had a nice chat

"Wayo don't freak out.... it's embarrassing to ask but Ae went hard last night and it's still paining I don't know  whom to ask about this.." Pete ask calmly but best friends are meant to make us embarrass and he lived up to the name Wayo scream on phone Pete felt like his eardrum might explode...

"Bitch I told you not to freak stop making a fuss and tell me what to do..." Pete yell to which Wayo quite down...

"No?! First you gonna tell what happened everything from first like EVERYTHING" Wayo stress on every word...

"No way I'm not gonna tell you fuck off I'll deal with it myself" Pete tease him he knows his best friend

"Will you tell or should I come home?!" Wayo is determined to get the answer..

"You already know what happens at sex why do you want to know from me won't you and P'Phana do ?! Pete ask

"Of course I know didn't I shared mine fine just you wait I'm coming home" Wayo cut the call...

"No wait idiot I won't tell you" Pete is late to warn him

Pete didn't share anything except the sex part when Wayo came home both had nice time P'Phana came and pick Wayo in the evening...

Pete didn't know how the time pass by when he is with Wayo he went to prepare dinner in a happy mood thanks to Wayo he forgot what happened in the morning...

Pete was busy in the kitchen and this model sure knows how to attract his husband with those revealing dresses whether it was intentional or not but it worked

When Ae came in he saw Pete in an oversized shirt with boxer shorts shirt revealing his collarbones showing some of marks from yesterday's night...

Ae  couldn't stop himself from the view he gulp hard on the invisible lump in the throat...

He quickly went into the kitchen and pull Pete into a hungry kiss the kiss was passionate no love just lust Pete lost breath at the sudden kiss his heart beating out of the chest...

Ae remove his shirt and shorts in no time Pete is blushing hard Ae quickly take oil from the counter pour it on his length and thrust in him without any prep stretching Pete scream in pain scratching on the counter...

Tears pool in his eyes he beg Ae to slow down but who is Ae to listen it was just the beginning....

"Stay quiet you bitch you sure know how to seduce men and can't take the little pain I'll make you feel good baby don't worry"

"Ughhh ahhhh.....ummm ah Ae ah"

"Shhhh it's Daddy baby boy be a good kitten and call me daddy I'll make you feel good ok?!" Ae whisper softly in Pete's ear to which the trembling figure nod holding onto the counter for his dear life...

Ae's sharp thrusts begging from his tight hole Pete clench onto it unable to take the shooting pain it's too much but he is trying his best to get used to it looking for pleasure...

"Shhhh yes...ahhh ugh more daddy ah..." Pete could finally relax and enjoy when Ae tease his prostate...

Ae came groaning in Pete's ear and Pete dirty the counter with his cum panting heavily....

"Are you on pills?!" Ae ask after taking his length out Pete nod unable to answer trying to breath with his mouth...

Ae pull his pants and went to clean himself leaving Pete a mess in the kitchen Pete somehow gathered strength and clean himself and the kitchen blushing hard thinking what just happened in the kitchen he took the medicines given by Wayo he smile thinking how his husband just wanted him when he himself rejected him in the morning...

Pete was already in pain since morning and to which Ae did it again and he is no where near gentle though he loves it but also have to get used to the pain...

At dinner no one utter a word after dinner Pete cleaned up and was about to go to his room Ae call him...

"Where do you think you are going?!"

"Huh! To my room to sleep " Pete answer innocently...

"I'm not done yet come to my room I have supplies in there"

"But I'm---"

"Do I have to repeat myself?! Come in right now" Ae command leaving a sighing Pete...

To be continued

Hope you all enjoy reading it...

Keep voting and commenting.....

Bye for now...🥰😚🤪🤪🥰😍🤩😋😊😊☺️😆😆👋👋👋