Chapter 1

_________________________________________

Here I am guys with another story. I Beg every single person to watch the video above 🙏🏻. After watching tell me in comments if u cried or not.

Enjoy♥️

_________________________________________

                      6 March 1920

London
°°°°°°°°°°
3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In a deep foggy forest, a horse carraige was seen going somewhere

In a deep foggy forest, a horse carraige was seen going somewhere. There was a chilling silence. Only the sound of horse's feet walking heard.

After a while, the carraige came to spot infront of a mansion like house.

A man walked inside the house. The house was in a pure silence. But the silence felt tht of a tension. He was a worker. The man came inside the living room and looks around.

On the upstairs, a boy came with a worried look on his face. He looked at the man below.

"Steward." The boy said.

Steward looks at the boy.

"Is the news good or bad?" The boy ask in nervousness.

"Young master... The news is good and bad too." Steward replied.

"Tell clearly Steward!" The boy asked while breathing heavily.

He came down running from stairs to the living hall.

Steward slighlty turns towards the boy.

"The good news is that Mr. Wang Yibo is still alive.." Steward said.

The boy smiles lightly with a relief, by putting his hand on his chest.

"But the bad news is... that he is dead yet alive.." Steward said with sad face.

The boys turns his back towards Steward, with his hand on his chest. He begans to walk slowly with a sorrow face. Steward continues.

"The good news is.. He is trying to forget you and the bad news is... That even after drinking alcohol for a whole day he can't forget you." Steward said.