Chapter 8

Author Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The carraige drove into the woods in the mids of night. It was dark with fog all around the forest. Dried leaves were on the ground and trees without leaves were there.

The carraige came to a stop at a point. Yibo got out of the carraige and saw Khala standing in the forest with few men.

Khala walked towards him as she spoke.

"Don't know where did Bai Jia go? It is so late at night and she has not returned back home. I am very worried. Son i have searched for her everywhere. But i couldn't find her. But someone told Robert, that he saw her moving towards the forest. And so i came here."

Yibo's looked at Khala when someone shouted.

"Khala come here quickly!"

Hearing the voice, Yibo ran towards the direction with Khala behind. He ran and stopped on his tracks when he noticed 2 male servents standing alongside. Yibo saw then as they pointed their fingers towards a direction. Yibo's eyes followed and what he saw made him stood froze for a second before screaming.

"BAI JIA!"

His sister, Zhang Bai Jia had herself hung up in their air with rope around her neck. She had committed sucided and killed herself.

Yibo ran towards his sister and held her legs to stop from hanging. But of no use. The lantern in Khala's hand fell on the ground as tears fell from her eyes.

Yibo screamed asking his servent to come and help. Yibo was still holding his sister's legs when his eyes caught a bundle of letters in Bai Jia's hand. He watched as the letters freed from her hands and were scattered on the ground.

With misty eyes, Yibo grabbed a letter from the ground and began to read.

~ Letter 1 ~

"Brother, i know when you'll read this letter. I would be no longer in this world. The place, you went to know about Zhan you must have known there that i also visited that place. You should have come back and asked me, what is that truth which i'm hiding from you? But that truth is something which i couldn't tell you when being alive. That is why~"

~ Letter ends ~

Yibo glanced around and grabbed another letter from the the ground.

~ Letter 2 ~

"And that day, i saw him for the first time. He kept on moving towards me."

~ Flashback 1 ~

"No doubt, that rose is wondergul. They are beautiful but live inbetween thorns. That is also."

Bai Jia stared at the man with love in eyes.

"Sorry? You are? Have we met before??"

The man stared at Bai Jia with smile.

"So you have finally arrived? Welcome. Welcome."

Yibo hugged the man in brotherly manner and they laughed. After breaking the hug Yibo introduced his sister.

"This is my sister Bai Jia. And Bai Jia this is my closest friend, Yixing. I write poems but the words are well known to him. From our university days."

~ Flashback ends ~

Yibo ran towards the other letter and grabbed it as he read it.

~ Flashback 2 ~

"Sunghoon and Soobin had came but something is going on between them. There is strange silence felt."

Yibo, Yixing and Bai Jia sat on the dinning table as they had lunch. Yibo sat on the head seat and from his point of view, Yixing sat on his left side and Bia Jia on his right. He was talking about their old college friends' life. But unknown to him, Yixing had his eyes somewhere else.