Chapter 3

_________________________________________

Continuation.
Enjoy ♥️.

_________________________________________

Belgium Hall
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It is a place, where university students who have their interest in poetry visits

It is a place, where university students who have their interest in poetry visits. As always, there are 20 students present in the hall sitting on their chairs and litsening to their favourite and famous poet, Wang Yibo.

Inbetween those students, Wang Yibo's sister Zhang Bai Jia was sitting. She was listening to her brother's heart warming poetry with all her focus.

As the poem ends, there started applaudes in that hall. Zhang Bai jia smiles at her brother and claps along with the students.

***

The brother and sister walks out of the hall. Zhang Bai Jia looks at her brother.

"You feel like my own, a hope to live, what should we name... Who were you talking in your poem about brother??" Zhang Bai Jia asked.

"About my heart..Last night just as the thought came. I wrote it." Wang Yibo replied.

"Thought just came... Or by looking at someone??" Zhang Bai Jia asked as she looked at her brother.

This made Wang Yibo's steps to came at halt.

"The converse is about him... The one who is living with us in our home." Zhang Bai Jia said.

Wang Yibo fell lost at words.

"There's an Evil in him!" A voice came from behind Wang Yibo.

Both the siblings turned towards the direction of the voice. It was a man.

"On the night of full moon... a bird flew away from the cemetary.. A spirit has risen. I saw that bird sitting on your house.. Means your house is under control of that spirit." The man said.

Wang Yibo and Zhang Bai Jia suspicously looked at the man.

"The one you have kept in your house... Throw him out of the house!" The man said.

Wang Yibo ignores the man and walks few steps but stops on his tracks hearing the man's next words.

"Along with him... He has brought that evil spirit with him into your house." The man said.

Wang Yibo looks at the man with anger.

"No one will survive!... If some one will then it will be that Spirit!" The man said.

Wang Yibo shakes his head and gets in the carraige. Zhang Bai Jia feels ghoosbumps hearing the man's words.

___________________________________