Chapter 6

Author Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In a dark night, Wang Yibo and the Shaman walked in the cemetery

In a dark night, Wang Yibo and the Shaman walked in the cemetery. Passing through the tombstones with different names craved on them . The cemertery had foggy atmosphere. It was the midnight time.

The Shaman walked alittle further than Yibo, who had stopped walking as he observed the Shaman. He wanted to know of whom this Shaman was seeking the help from.

The Shaman halted on his steps and stared in front.

"The child have no time left. Help me. So that i can help him."

The Shaman spoke while breathing heavily.

"There is not time. No time at all."

Yibo heard his words and his eyes roamed everywhere in anxiety. A frown was there on his forehead.

"Speak!"

The Shaman said as he turned around and stood facing Yibo. Then he glanced towards his left side as he saw the dried leaves on one of the graveyards being blown off. There was the sound of wind as well as the sound of spirits with heavy voices. They gave out quite creepy vibe.

The gust of wind was so fast that it went towards a specific graveyard which caught the attention of both Yibo and Shaman's. Both men glanced at each other and the Shaman walked towards the graveyard. He walked with his crutche and bent down as he attatched his ear on the graveyard. Yibo stared at the Shaman with confused face.

Getting nothing to hear, he straighten up.

"They can't let me go empty handed."

The Shaman breathed heavily.

"The boy has got his memories."

"What?"

Yibo's eyes widened from surprising news. He strode towards the Shaman amd held him from elbow.

"The boy have received his memories?"

The Shaman looked at Yibo.

"Now hopefully, because there is only him. Who can tell us. Of which spirit she is in possession of."

Yibo glanced down as he thought of it. But then he stared at Shaman with frown.

"But if Wei Ying is in the possession of the evil spirit. Then why would that  spirit allow her to tell us of his identity??"

"It is not time to question. But it tis time to find the answer."

The Shaman replied.

__________________________________

Wei Ying was in the same state. He was sleeping at the moment, on his stomach. The Shaman walked towards the table in the room and picked up a small bottle of strong perfume. He walked near the bed and took some of the liquid frangrance on his fingers as he smeared it under Wei Ying's nose.