Chapter 5

Author Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wang Yibo walked in a place with was filled with utter silence. It was full of foggy atmosphere with fall leaves on the ground. It was a cemetary. 

( The only good pic to view my imagination

( The only good pic to view my imagination. )

The cemetary had quite a few tall trees surrounding the area. Yibo walked through the graves with a frown inbetween his brows as he glanced here and there. Yibo looked at the front when his eyes caught a view of an old looking house. More like a cottage.

He walked near the cottage and stood infront of the door. The house was made of wood. There was a hole in the door as he peeked through it. Opening the door, he entered the cottage. The vibe this house was radiating was nothing but dirtiness and creep. But Yibo was nowhere seen scared.

He glanced around the whole house and just as he turned his head back. A man stood infront of him made him startled. The man was no one but the one who warned Yibo and Bai Jia.

"It pains only then you believe. Why does it happen?"

The Shaman said as he stared at Yibo while breathing heavily.

"Pardon, my apology. I entered in your house without permission. Uh, actually, i was finding you."

"Search?"

The Shaman chuckled in amusemnet as he walked round Yibo with his right leg crutche. Wang Yibo turned towards the man as he viewed his back.

"All the game is of searching."

Shaman said as he looked around his house.

"The villagers told that i could find you here. That's why i came over here."

"You had to come. If you'll come, they had told me."

The Shaman turned his head towards the window.

"They?"

Wang Yibo's frown didn't disappeared yet but deepened in curiousity.

"Who? The villagers??"

He asked.

"What does it matter? Why were you searching for me??"

The Shaman looked upon his shoulder as he gave his side view to Yibo.

"You said that, the one you have kept in home. Kick that person out because he has brought a very evil spirit with him. How could you say this with a strong believe??"

The Shaman walked towards Yibo with a fast pace and said with heaviness.

"Because i believe in them. They asked me to tell you. To give a warning. That is why i told you."

Yibo looked at the Shaman with curiousness and impatientness. But stil remained calm.

"Who?"

That was all he asked. He wanted to know what is the reason behind Wei Ying's sickness? He wanted to know why was Bai Jia so scared? He wanted to know why this Shaman said stuff like this which sounded nothing insane? He wanted to know why this was happening to his family? And last but not least, Why was he feeling so attracted towards Wei Ying?? But this question was out of the topic.