Tired

As I got in the car with Victor, Brandi slammed the door and crossed her arms across her chest. Vic looked at her and didn't say a word. He drove off to take them back to his place. Brandi had a attitude that wouldn't wait. She didn't say nothing to Victor the entire trip to his house. Pulling up in the driveway, Vic hit the garage button to let it up. He pulled in and cut the engine off. He turned and looked at Brandi.

"Baby I'm here. You can talk to me." Victor said softly to Brandi.

"I don't want to talk about it. Let's just go in." Brandi said opening the truck door and closing it.

She used her key to open the door. Cutting the alarm off she walked in the bedroom and laid on her side of the bed. Victor walked in after her and closed the door. He laid on his side of the bed and pulled her into him.

"Babe you don't have to be all silent and shit at me. I'm here with you. I'm here for you. Talk to me." Victor said trying to calm her down.

Sighing hard and turning to not face  him.

"I don't want to talk about it damn. I just want to lay here and relax my mind. Don't push me please." Brandi snapped back.

"Damn what did I do? I don't deserve this type of treatment from you. All I have ever done was try and be there for you. All you do is complain and shit. I told you to tell your father from the beginning. Oh nooo. Ms know it all had the perfect plan. And what did that get you huh? Not a damn thing but more shit." Vic said getting upset.

Sitting on the side of the bed Victor turned his back to her. He picked up a blunt and lit it. Taking a few puffs he relaxed his mind. Running his hands down his face he looked back at Brandi. She was still pouting and in her feelings.

"So this is what we doing? You are gonna just lay there in your damn feelings?" Victor asked her looking her in her face.

"Fuck you Vic." Brandi snapped back.

"Man fuck this and fuck you. I ain't bout to kiss your ass." Victor said getting off the side of the bed and leaving the room slamming the door.

He grabbed his keys and slammed the door. Jumping in his truck he sped off and drove to clear his mind. As he rode down the street he continued to smoke on his blunt and think about all that was going on. Then his cell started ringing knocking him out of this thoughts.

"Talk to me." He said in the phone not looking at the caller ID.

"We need to meet. And we need to meet now." Ghost said to him.

"How did you get my number?" Victor asked.

"Don't worry about all of that. I'm about to send my location and I want you there in 20." Ghost said to Vic not caring about how he felt about it.

"And if I don't?"

"Trust me. You don't want to play that game with me nigga. Be here in the next 20 minutes."

Ghost hung the phone up. Vic got even more pissed now. He dialed his boy up to see where he was. The phone rung once and he answered.

"What's popping?" Jake said.

"Man Ghost called my shit. He wants me to meet him at this location in the next 20."

"How the hell did he get your number?"

"I don't know. But Bran is at the house. Her dad knows everything. From the trap to us. I think that's what this little meeting is about."

"Do you want me to slide with you? You shouldn't go by yourself. Not with this fool. They may try some shit. Come scoop me. I'll go."

"Cool. I'm like a minute from you. Come on out."

Vic pulled up and picked up Jake. Getting in the truck he pound him up and close the door.

"So you think he gonna try some shit?"

"I don't know. That's why I called you for backup. I ain't going in that trap with Dave, Ghost, and Amp. Brandi knew this shit and still didn't tell her dad. I knew he wouldn't approve but I feel if I went to him as man, it would have been different." Vic tried to explain.

"Man fuck that. No he wouldn't have. That girl is way younger than you. He would've killed your ass for trying to come to him about his 17 year old daughter. Hell I would've killed your ass if it was my daughter. And you a drug dealer. Come on man. Y'all had all odds against y'all from the jump."

"Man that shit has nothing to do with love. I love that girl with all of me. I wouldn't do nothing to hurt her."

"We know this. But that is not how they are looking at it Bruh. You are a grown ass man. And a drug dealer. Shid everyone knows how those men are about that girl. Not just her dad but her uncles."

"Well I guess we bout to find out what he wants huh." Vic said as he pulled up to the location.

"Guess so. Im strapped too. So if anything pop off I'm shooting everybody." Jake said not giving a care.

"Calm that shit down. Nothing will move unless it gets there. Don't show your frustration to these Niggas. We don't need no more trouble then we already have. Feel me?" Victor said as he got out the truck.

"I feel you. Let's get this shit over with though. I don't like this feeling I got though." Jake said walking beside Victor.

They walked in the building and looked around. They saw a light on in one of the rooms. They walked towards that area. When they walked in, they saw Ghost, Amp, and Dave all sitting down.

Jake Hood

This about to be something!!!!!

What will happen????

Comment and vote!!!!!