The Meet

As we walked in, they all was sitting at the table. They all stood up when we walked in. Jake looked at me with the look on his face. I knew that look too. He was ready to shoot someone. Jake don't mind popping a nigga. That's why I went to get him. I know he will have my back.

"So what's up? What you called me here for?" Victor asked them.

"You don't get to do that. We ask the questions here. Be glad that's all we called you for. Cause at this point you don't suppose to be even breathing nigga." Dave said not breaking his look.

"Aye hold up. Y'all ain't about to talk to my boy like that." Jake said getting furious.

"And who asked you Nigga? Nobody. Apparently you don't know me as well as you think. Shut the fuck up before you be stinking." Dave said quickly.

"Hold it down Dave. Let us handle this man." Ghost looked at him and said trying to bring down some of the tension.

"I don't care nothing bout that. This nigga got my daughter in this shit and I want to hurt him."

"Man calm down. This is not gonna bring her back. Let us take this." Amp said.

"Fine. You got 2 minutes before I take over." Dave said leaning back in his chair looking from side to side.

"Look. I'm sorry about what is going on with Bran. I love her. I know the age difference is a thing and my lifestyle, but I told her to let me tell you. She was the one that said no. I will never hurt her. You got to believe that. I even tried to bring her to you tonight and she cussed me out." Vic explains.

"Where is she now?" Ghost asked trying to see if he was lying or not.

"She's at the house. She didn't even want to talk to me. I told her to let me talk to Dave. She kept saying she had it covered."

"And what about this trap house she running?"

"That has nothing to do with me. I didn't start her in the game. She was already doing that when we got together. She said something about her dad being a pussy for getting out the game and she wanted to keep the line going for the family." Vic spells.

Ghost and Amp looked at each other. Then they pulled together with Dave.

"Yo dude is telling the truth. She said that same shit to us. Looks like Bran was behind this entire operation bruh." Ghost said to Dave shocked to what he just heard.

"Are you sure? Cause I can kill this nigga right damn now." Dave said biting down on his lip.

"Positive. She told us that tonight Dave. She is the one behind this. Now the dating part he may have approached her first but this drug shit it's all her." Amp said looking Dave right in the eyes.

They leaned back and and they all leaned back in their chairs. Not breaking looks with Victor and Jake.

"So who approached who with this relationship shit?" Dave asked as he rocked back and forth in the chair.

"That was her too. She said she always had a thing for me from when she saw me do a job for you in the past. She didn't know how old I was but she did know I was older." Victor said to them not caring how they felt.