Jakes

I don't know what it is that Jake got to talk to me about but it did sound really serious on the phone. I hurried and headed to his crib to see what was going on. As I was driving there Bran called my phone. I knew she was cause of the way I left. And she wants to be in control of everything.

"Yes Bran?" Vic asked her irritated.

"What is going on? I know you talked to Jake again since you left this house."

"For your information I did not. And stop being so bossy. I'm the man of this relationship. And you are gonna stay in your place. You hear me?" Victor said with force behind his voice.

"Control? I do what is needed for the time. Now tell me what is going on." Brandi said getting upset to him.

"I said I will call you when I get done finding out what is what. Now do what I said and get yourself together. When I'm done, I'll take you to lunch and tell you all about it ok." Vic assured her.

"Fine." Brandi said and hung the phone up.

Victor rode a little more and pulled up in Jakes yard. He cut the truck off and got out. Putting the alarm on the truck, he walked down the driveway and rung the doorbell. He waited a few seconds and Jake opened the door.

"My man. What's up with you?" Vic said giving Jake some dap and walking into the house.

"What's popping my Nigga?"

"Man the usual. Of coarse Bran woke up with the shit. I'm kind of glad you called. That gave me a escape route." Vic said sitting down in the man cave.

Jake sat next to him and grab a glass and poured them both some scotch. He passed a cup to Vic and grabbed the other. They toast and sipped out the cup.

"So what is going on? You said you needed to talk." Vic said as he sipped his cup.

"I don't know how to tell you this but man you got trouble."

"What you mean?"

"Brandi man. She has a ticket on her head out here in these streets."

"The fuck? What you mean?" Vic asked.

"Word on the streets is she had this meeting with Lil Murda. She threatened him bout some shit he stole from her. He went back and told his boys and now they want her dead. And you just made this promise to her dad that you will protect her and let nothing happen to her. What the hell you gonna do?" Jake said as he poured another glass for them.

"Fuck man! I told that girl to chill the fuck out. I don't want her in this shit. I make enough to take care of her. She is so determined to live this life cause her dad got out. She don't understand that she can be killed in this shit. I got to tell her dad and uncles about this." Vic said throwing the entire cup back

"Whoa. You can't do that shit. Find out what is going on and try and handle this shit yourself. The minute you run to them like a little bitch the first thing they gonna tell you is you can't protect her." Jake said as a matter of fact.

Vic got up and started pacing the floor where they were sitting.

"Damn man. You right about that. What am I gonna do man?"

"I got your back bruh. You know this. If you want to go out and put our ear to the ground we can most definitely do this. I'm always down." Jake said walking towards him.

"We got to do something man. I'm not about to let something happen to my baby. We got to take care of this. And I can't tell Bran this either. She is hot headed. She will try and go out there and handle this fool herself."

"And you already know man. So what I suggest is we go and dig and when you get home just tell her it was a personal situation dealing with me and my girl. And I needed advice. Manly advice. Cause I already know, she's gonna ask." Jake said.

"And you are absolutely correct. She called while I was driving over here demanding I tell her what was going on." Vic said pouring himself another cup and throwing back.

"Slow down man. You got to be level headed when we get out there. I tell you what. Go home. Take care of Bran and come back to my crib let's say 6."

"Will do man. Thanks for having my back on this. I really appreciate you for this."

"No need to thank me. I got you. That's what boys are for. Better yet you like my brother man. I'll kill for you." Jake assured him as he walks to the kitchen.

Victor walked behind him to the kitchen. Jake pulled out 2 waters and gave Vic one.

"Go ahead and take care that. I'll call you about 5:30." Jake said as he walked to the door and opened it for Vic to walk out.

Vic walked to the door and turned around.

"Thanks again bruh."

"No biggie. See you when you get back.

Vic walked out the door and walked down the driveway. He unlocked the truck and got in. Cranking up, he backed out and headed back to his house. When he pulled up he hit the garage button and pulled in. He got out and put the alarm on. Unlocking the door he walked in the house to find Brandi sitting in the living room.

"You ready to go?" Vic asked her.

"Yes I'm ready." She said getting off the sofa and walking towards the door.

As they walked to the truck, Vic didn't say a word. He hit the garage button and pulled out of it. Closing it back, he drove out the yard and headed for the restaurant. Brandi looked at him with a weird look. He saw her looking but he didn't want to even get into it about what he was told.

"So? What is going on?" She asked him.

"Nothing. It was guy stuff with Jake. Nothing for you to be concerned about."

"No it wasn't. I know you. What is really going on?" She demands.

"I said nothing. That man don't want you all in his personal life. I'm not gonna tell you again. Drop it." Vic said.

"Pull this shit over."

"For what? We about to go eat. I'm not stopping." Vic said as he looked at her.

"What the fuck did I say? Pull this mutha fucka over and do it now please." Brandi yelled at as she punched the dashboard.

Vic pulled over and put the truck in park.

"Happy now? What is it? What you got going on so bad that you wanted me to pull over?"

"Tell me what is going on. And don't lie to me like you are doing now."

Before Vic answered her his phone dinged. It was a text from Dave.

Dave:
We need to talk and I mean right now!

That is about to blow up!!!!!

Do Dave know?????

Comment and vote!!!!!