Brandi Is Onto Them

I sat there for a second and thought about all that was going on. I knew for a a minute my dad was gonna blow up off of this. I knew my uncles were too. And for everyone to be the way they are I know it's gonna be a war.

Vic is nothing to be messed with either. Hell who you kidding neither am I. I know they trying to get this tag off my head. And I get that. But I can handle myself. But for some reason I can't get out this damn bed. I feel so sick. I hope I ain't got pregnant.

I went and got a test so I can take it. If this comes out positive my dad is gonna have a entire fit. I'm not ready for no baby anyway. But I ain't gonna get rid of it either.

Bran walked to the bathroom and opened the test. She peed on it and waited for the results to come up. As she paced back and forth for the timer to go off she got a little nervous.

The timer went off and Brandi stopped in her tracks and looked in the direction of the test that was sitting on the sink. She slowly walked over to the sink and closed her eyes after she picked up the test.

Opening her eyes slowly she looked at the test.

"Fuck!" Brandi yelled out.

This entire situation is about to get real. This is all I need right now. I can't be dealing with this. I walked to the room and picked up her cell phone. Dialing Vic number she sat on the bed and covered her face. As the phone rung she took deep breaths and waited for him to answer the phone. As soon as he did she started talking.

"Yeah? What's up baby?" Vic said as he answered the line.

"Where are you babe?"

"I'm headed to the house. What's wrong?" He asked her.

"We need to talk. This is very important." Brandi said.

"What is it about?"

"I can't discuss this over the phone."

"Why? I mean you can tell me something." Vic said getting frustrated.

"How far are you from home?" Brandi asked standing and walking back to the bathroom to wash her face.

"I'm bout to pull in the driveway. What is wrong Bran? Did something else happen?" Vic said as he hit the garage button to pull inside.

"I'll talk to you when you come inside." Bran said to him as he hung the phone up.

Vic jumped out the truck and walked to the door. Putting the alarm on the truck, he closed the garage and walked towards the door to unlock it. He unlocked the door and closed the door behind him. He locked it and cut off the alarm. Setting it back he walks down to his bedroom.

He knew something was going on. He just didn't know what. He walked in the room and closed the door behind him. Brandi was sitting on the side of the bed. Vic walked over and kissed her lips.

He sat next to her and looked at her.

"What's going on babe? What is going on?" Vic asked Brandi as he faced her waiting on her to answer his question.

"Umm babe do you love me?" Brandi asked.

"What kind of stupid ass question is that? You know I love you. What is going on?" Vic asked her again getting a little frustrated.

"Vic don't get hostile with me. I need to really know that you love me. That's why I asked." Brandi said back to him.

"Bran this is ridiculous. You know how I feel about you. That's no question asked. What is it? Tell me what is going on." Vic said as he grabbed the bridge of his nose.

"Babe I need for you to hear this and hear this well. I haven't been feeling well and could barely get out of bed today. I went and got a pregnancy test. And it came out positive." Brandi spilled to him.

Vic didn't know how to take that. He just stared at her with a blank stare.

"What did you just say to me?" Vic asked her as if he didn't hear her.

"I said that I'm pregnant." Brandi repeated.

"The fuck?! Are you serious right now? Don't bullshit me Bran." Vic said getting close to her.

"Yeah fool. I won't lie about something like that. The question is how you feel about this? You know once this get out my Dad is gonna have a fit." Brandi said as a matter of fact.

"I'm not worried about your father Bran. You are carrying my seed. And I'm gonna take care of both of you. You hear me?" Vic said as he rubbed her stomach.

Brandi looked down at his hand as he rubbed her stomach and then looked at him. Her eyes got a little watery knowing that he didn't get upset about her being pregnant. She didn't want to be pregnant right now being her lifestyle, but she had no choice but to accept it.

"So when are we telling your father?" Victor asked her.

Brandi snapped out of the moment and gave him a look.

"Say what? Nigga are you crazy? I can't tell my Dad no shit like that right now. He already hates your guts. And then all this just happened. We got to wait on that. I'm gonna make a doctors appointment and see how far along I am. I know I can't be that far along. We got to wait for the right time to break all of this." Brandi said as she stood and paced the room.

"Wait? Wait?! Are you fucking serious right now? This is what got us in this now. Not telling your father stuff. We are telling him and that's that." Vic said putting his foot down.

Brandi walked in his face. She pointed her index finger in his face and bit down on her bottom lip.

"I said we aren't telling him right now. Do you understand me. This is my body and I can do what I want with it. So that's a negative." Brandi said.

Vic pulled her into him and got in her face.

"And I'm the father of the baby and I said we are telling him. End of discussion!"

This is getting serious!!!!

She's pregnant!!!

How will Dave react???

Comment and vote!!!!