/3/

TW: i wanna give y/n some struggles that many people struggle with such as having an ED and struggling with anxiety and stuff like that. if you feel uncomfortable this may not be the best story for you :)

i woke up pretty late, around 12:30. when i got up everything seemed the same except for the voices at the dining room table. i see that lana was already awake so i get up and walk to the dining room. i walk in to see lana, robin, and finney. "goodmorning sleepyhead" lana states in a joking tone. "goodmorning?" i was still so confused.

"finn you know my cousin y/n right?" robin asks after about 10 seconds of me just standing there. "yeah, we sit next to eachother in science but i didn't know you guys were cousins?" "nobody does" i say taking a seat next to Lana

i looked a mess. my hair was so frizzy and poofy. my mascara was smeared from the day before. i was in my pajamas. i had my grippers out. i was so embarrassed.

"your not gonna eat?" robin asked seeming concerned. "no i'm not hungry" i've been struggling to eat again. moose has been an ass recently and he's been commenting on my weight. i want to loose a couple of pounds before summer starts next month. i know it's bad but it's not like i'm dying.

robin gave lana a look and they both seemed worried. they both know i used to have a horrible ED so they get worried easily. "meet me in my room" robin told finney. finney just nodded. i think he caught on. we knew he was in robins room when we heard the door shut.

"are you ok?" lana asked. "i'm fine guys it's not a big deal" i replied hoping they'd leave me alone. "i know moose has been saying shit y/n i'm not stupid. you have to ignore him." "i know robin, but you don't understand. every girl in the school has this beautiful body shape and i dont. take donna for example, everyone loves her. EVEN FINNEY HAS A THING FOR HER."

"AYE FINN" robin called. finney came running down the stairs "ye?" finney seemed just as confused as i was. "would you say y/n here is beautiful" i was shocked. "ROBIN WTH. FINNEY DONT ANSWER THAT" i say putting my face in the plans of my hands. i was so embarrassed. why would he do that.

"i think y/n is perfect. if they think otherwise they're not thinking straight" he said with a crooked smile "sorry if that sounded weird" he said scratching his neck. "nono i get it" i said still very embarrassed "thanks finney.... me and lana have to get ready so- uh-" "oh ok" robin said. i quickly grabbed lana's hand and ran to my room

————————————————

481 words :)
this chapter sucks 😭😭
this was in my drafts for awhile but my friend said to post it :))