Chp;1

3rd person pov:

Your sat alone in your room all the other avengers went out.this was perfect you could have little time.you walked over to your closet and pulled out a box that had a pacifier in it the rubber nub had holes in it,there was also a bottle that the top had holes in.you take them out and set them on your bed.

You go under your bed a pull out a stuffie and a onesie.you get changed into the onesie and turn on paw patrol.

You fall Asleep.Jarvis the little snitch informs tony that your acting like this and Tony comes back.

Tony's pov:

I walk in the tower and go up to y/n's room.I knock on the door.no answer.

I knock agin "I'm coming in y/n" I say opening the door.

I stand shocked then say "what the fu-"

She wakes up and sees me and starts sobbing.

Oh no I thoght to myself.

"Hey hey don't cry it's okay" I say trying to comfort her.

I noticed there's a pacifier on the bed.I come a sit on the bed and pick it up.it's been chewed to bits.I put it in her mouth l arms open my arms.

"Do you want a hug darling" I ask she nods and hugs me tight.I hug her back and rock her a little to get her to calm down.

She calms down and I pull her too look at me.

"Why keep all this a secret y/n" I ask her I had a dad voice on.

She shrugs and looks down.

"Look at me y/n please" I say she looks up.

"It's okay I promise" I say running my hands throgh her hair it was noted.

"Y/n have you brushed your hair since training" I ask her.

She shakes her head no.

"Am I alright to brush it" I ask she nods.

"Come sit in front of me then" I say.she comes and sits on the floor in front of me and I grab her hair brush a gently brush all the nots out.

"All done" I say she turns around at looks at me.

"Chu Otay with this?" She asks me.

I pull her on my lap and nod.

She looks happy but she looks confused.

"Would you like me to be your care giver y/n" I ask her she nods happily.

"We will go over rules and punishing when your big okay" she nods

"Words please y/n" I say

"Otay" she says in such a cute voice.

"Now look at the time it's super late" I say looking at my watch.everyone will be coming back now it's 12am.

"I think it's someone's bedtime" I say she pouts

"Nu leb" she says clinging onto me.

"Okay hunny I won't I'll lay in bed with you" I calm her and set her down on the bed.

"Now would you like some milk before bed?" I ask she nods happily.

I pick up her bottle "dada will be right back" I leave and quickly make the milk.I put it in the microwave.I take it out and go to y/n's room. She's sat up on her bed.

"Lay down" she dose as told and I put the blanket over her and lay next to her I pass her the bottle.

"Dada give baba ?" She asks me a laugh and take the bottle back and put it up her her mouth she opens her mouth I put the bottle in and she drinks.

I notice her eyes drooping every so often.by half why throgh she was practically asleep.I take the bottle out and replaced it with the pacifier.

She moves closer to me and cuddles me.I play with her hair.

Then all of a sudden cap is at the door.

"Yes how can I help" I whisper.

"What's happening" he asks me confuse he then walks in with barns but somethings diffrent about barns.

Steve's sits on the bed Bucky sits on his knee.

"Is she a little too" he asks me.

I nod and look at him confused.

"So's he" he says pointing to the half asleep bucky on his shoulder.Bucky wines.

"I know baby look what Iv got" Steve pulls out a pacifier and put it in his mouth Bucky lays his head on Steve's shoulder agin.

"It's okay baby" Steve says rocking Bucky.

"So how long has he been like this" I ask Steve

"Dunno one day I found him little and I haven't been able to get it out of him for how long" Steve says rocking a sleeping Bucky.

"Jarvis informed me about y/n tonight" I say looking at her

Bucky starts stirring and wining he wakes up and looks at Steve

"Dada baba" Bucky mumbles around his pacifier.

"I know Bucky bear just 2 more minutes I promise" Steve says shushing him.

Bucky grumbles.

"You can leave him here wile you go make a bottle of you want Steve" I say laying y/n down and putting her blanket next to her

"Is that okay baby can you stay here with Tony wile I go get baba" Steve asks Bucky.

Bucky nods.

Steve sets Bucky down on the bed.

Bucky crawls over to me and sits on my lap.

He points at y/n and looks at me.

"She's a little like you" I say smiling at him.

He nods and lays his head on me.

About 2 minutes later steve walks in with buckys bottle and a spear bottle.

Bucky crawls across the bed to Steve and makes grabby hands at Steve.

Steve passes the spear bottle to me and says "her bottle looks a bit broken so there's a brand new one that buckys never used before"

"Thank you Steve"

Buckys pulling on Steve's hand to see his bottle.

"Don't worry bear it's the tractor bottle" he shows him

Bucky smiles and Steve lifts him up.

"Goodnight tony" Steve says walking out

"Goodnight Steve night night Bucky" I say smiling

"Ni ni uncwle tones"

I smile and they leave

I fall asleep