Chp;35

Your still hugging Bruce.

"Baby can we get up now?" Bruce asks and you shake your head.he sighs and rocks you

You stand up and you rub your eyes

You look at him and he picks you up.you lay your head on him and sigh

"Dada" you say making grabby hands and Tony takes you and cuddles you.

"Baby daddy need to run to the store quickly I'll be back stay here with uncle Steve and Bucky" tony says and you nod he comes back 1 hour later.

You stand on the sofa waiting for him with a sad face

"Hey" he says

"Dada" you say with a sad face.

"What's up" he asks

"Iss chu" you say

"Aww I missed you too baby" he says and you hug him and he picks you up and hugs you.he sits down and sits you across his lap.

"What's up" he asks

"Mm Nu no mm just iss chu" you say and Tony smiles and pats your back.

"Daddy" you say and Tony smiles "yeah"

"Head owie" you day and Tony nods "I know baby" he says and you wine.

"I know" he says and you cuddle into him. He pats your back.

You go play with Bucky.

"Dinner" Clint shouts. You'd go to the table and Tony sits you down.

Clint puts your dinner in front of you and you just it there.

"Come on y/n eat" Tony says and you shake your head and cry "Cuddwel" you say

"Eat then you can have cuddles" Tony says and you cry. Tony sighs and picks you up out of your chair and cuddles you while he eats. You cuddle him him and put your fingers in your mouth.

Tony takes them out and paces you your pacifier. You cuddle back into him. You get uncomfortable and lay yourself across tony chest so your head and arms were over his shoulders and he pats your butt.

"You just feeling cuddly today?" Tony asks and you nod.

Tony goes and sits in living room with you. You rub your eyes and yawn

"You tired?" Tony asks and you nod.

"Head owie" you say

"I know" he says

Tony's on his phone and your watching the tv then Tony says "may has asked me to go get Peter"

Your not paying attention

"I'll look after her" Clint says she tony nods.

He leaves and you don't notice until you look to your side.

"We're daddy" you ask

"Gone to get Peter" Clint says and you sigh.

"Whyyy" you wine.

Clint picks you up and rubs your back.

You sigh and look at him tired.

"You tired?" Clint asks and you nod and lay your head on him. He sits down with you. You go and grab you pacifier and blanket and sit down on Clint.

"You want to watch a movie?" Clint asks and you nod.

He puts Toy Story on and Tony comes in with Peter and he sits next to yous.

"Hewo" he says

"Hi" Clint says and you ignore him.

"Y/n" Clint says and you shake your head and watch the tv.