Chp:13

You wake up at 3:27am and get up out of Tony's bed carefully so you don't hurt him.you walk into the living room and sit down on the sofa.

"Miss y/n dose mr stark know your here by yourself" Jarvis asks you and you shake your head.

Next thing you know Steve,Tony,Bruce and Clint walk into the living room.

"Y/n" Tony says holding his chest in pain.

You look at them and cry

"Hey what's wrong baby" Tony says trying not to show he's in pain.

You shrug and put your arms out for one of them.

Steve picks you up and you lay your head on him.

"Y/n can you tell daddy what's wrong" Tony asks you and you shake your head.

"What not baby?" Tony asks confused.you just shake your head.

"Can you go back to sleep?" Steve asks you and you shake your head you hear tony grunt in pain.

You look at him worried "it's okay daddy's okay is that what woke you up sweetheart was it daddy make noise when he was hurt" Steve asks you and you nod.

"Do you want to sleep in one of are bed love?" Clint asks you and you look at Tony and Tony nods you look back at eveyones and nod

"Who's bed?" Clint asks you

You shrug "how about uncle Bruce or uncle Clints bed because I have Bucky in mine he had a nightmare" Steve says.you nod.

"How about you come with me" Bruce says and takes you off Steve.

"Tony go back to bed" Bruce says and Tony kisses your head and says "night darling I'm sorry I woke you up" he goes to bed and Clint and Steve go back to bed.

Bruce walks to his room with you and takes you into his room and lays you down in his bed you sit back up and wine.

"What's the matter" Bruce asks and you shake your head

"Sweetheart you have to tell me what's the matter so I can help" Bruce says and you shake your head agin.Bruce gets into bed and you cuddle into him and put your fingers in your mouth

Bruce gently takes them out and says "no darling don't do that,that's icky look there's your paci" Bruce puts your pacifier in your mouth and you rub your eyes.

You cuddle back into Bruce and fall asleep not long after Bruce falls asleep

You wake up in the morning feeling big so you get your self out of Bruce's bed and go to your big room.

You get showered and changed and come out you see Tony sat on the couch.

"Good morning y/n" Tony says sitting up.

"Morning tony" you say with a smile

"Feeling big I see" Tony says.

"Yeah I am" you say sitting next to Tony.

"So I was thinking if I'm still big by 6 can I have a drink please" you ask with hopeful eyes and you shakes his head "yes as long as I know exactly what your drinking and I can join in" you nod.

By 6pm your still big so you go to the living room with a bottle of vodka and sit down next to Tony.

"You sure you don't feel little" Tony asks you

"Yeah I'm sure" you say really you were pushing your little side away.

Tony pours you drinks about 5 or 6 drinks in you were drunk and started to feel little.