Chp;29

Your sat on the sofa watching tv.

"Y/n come on we need to get dressed so we can go to the park" tony says and you wine.

"Come on" he says picking you up.you lay your head on him and he lays you on the changing table.you cry.

"No dada cold" you say

"It's cold is it?" Tonya sos and you nod and point to the floor

"Y/n I would changed you on the floor but my back his hurting" Tony says and you cry.he puts your pacifier in your mouth and passes you your teddy bear.

"All done see that wasn't so bad" tony says picking you up and you cuddle him.

"Come on then we're going to the park now" tony says and he takes you into the living room and puts your shoes on.you stand up.

"Come on then in your stroller" tony says and you shake your head.

"Come on y/n uncle Steve is putting Bucky in his" tony says and you shake your head

"Big girl" you say and Tony sighs

"Okay but I'm not carrying you" tony says and you nod.you get your blanket and yous leave.

You gave up and sat in the stroller cause Tony said he wouldn't put the straps on.you see eveyone there and yous all walk to the park.Bucky goes and plays and you sit on your blanket.

You keep sneezing and your eyes are red.

"Y/n stop rubbing your eyes" tony says and you wine "itchy"

You look at Clint and see he's the same.you walk over to him and sit in his lap.

"Nu wike dis" you say

"Me either" Clint says rubbing your back..

"Come here" Tony says and you shake your head

"Come on y/n you need your medicine to make it go away you to Clint" Tony says and you shake your head.

Clint stands with with you and takes you to Tony.

"Look watch it's not bad" Clint says and he takes it and pulls a face.

You take it and spit once your done.

"Y/n don't spit" tony says and you do it agin

"Stop it or you'll go in your stroller" he says and you do it again and Clint sits you in your stroller.you cry and go to get out

"Y/n sit nicely or I'll strap you in" tony says and you cry.

"Come here" Tony says and you do and you are still crying.he sits you in his lap and you put your fingers in your mouth

"What's up with you today you being little miss bratty pants" Tony says and you just look at

"Can you tell daddy what's wrong" he says smile.

"Nu" you say

"Why not" he asks

"Cause mm Nu no" you say and he nods.

You cuddle into t Tony's neck and put your pacifier in your mouth and your blanket around you.you fall asleep and wake up in your stroller

You sit up and see your strapped in.

"No daddy" you say crying.

"I know I'm sorry baby it was just until you woke up there we go off now" he says in doing them.

You sit and Clint smiles at you.

You put your hand out for him and he holds it yous get to a restaurant you and Bucky start panicking because yous are little and yous are going to eat in a restaurant.Clint picks you up out your stroller and Nat gets bucjy.