Chp:2

Y/n's pov:

I wake up and look at the clock on my bedside table it read 3:23am.I grunt and look about my room and see Tony.then it all hits me about what happened.oh no no no did that actually happen.

I start crying I realise I'm going to wake up Tony so I sneak out of bed and go to the kitchen and grab a glass of water.well I didn't think anyone would be awake at 3 in the morning well I thought wrong.there was Steve stood behind me with his arms crossed.

"What are you doing out of bed missy" he says talking to me like I'm a baby.

Wait what if he knows no how would he know.

"Dose your daddy know your out of bed" he asks me in a stern voice.

My little side pushes throgh and I slip.

I shake my head no.

"That's a big girl cup you can't drink out of that y/n you might drop it and brake it" Steve says talking the glass of water out of my hand.

I starts crying "mm Sowy steb mm sowy"

"Hey it's okay" he picks me up and sets me on the counter.he carry's on "why don't me borrow one of buckys sippy cups and you can drink out of that." He grabs one out and fill it with water.

"Now missy I think it's time to go back to bed don't you" Steve says carrying you to a room you never seen before.

"We're going" I ask him

"We're going to sit in a rocking chair until you fall asleep" she says entering the room.

He walks past a crib and I see Bucky laying in it.I point to him.

"He's my little" Steve whispers.

I nod.

Steve sits down in the rocking chair with me and puts a pacifier in my mouth but it's not mine.I look at him confused.

"It's okay little one Bucky has never used that one before". He says playing with my hair.

Steve starts rocking me.I start to feel sleepy then dada walks in.

"Steve have you seen-oh" he says walking in.

Steve shushes me and keeps rocking I am half asleep.

"I'll take her back to bed Steve" dada says

"Okay,I didn't want to come wake you up sorry Tony" Steve whispers

"It's okay Steve thank you" dada says

Steve stands up with me and passes me to dada.

"Bedtime darling" he says.

Dada goes the wrong way to my bedroom.

"We're going" I ask him.

"We're going to daddy's bed" dada says to me.

I nod and lay my head on him.

He lays me down in his bed and pulls the covers over me and he comes and lays next to me.

"Go to sleep y/n" he says stroking my hair.

"Mmh"

Tony's pov:.
It's 8am I wake up and look around and see no y/n I get panic.

"Jarvis we're is y/n" i say about to have a panic attack.

"She's down in Dr banners  lab sir" the au replyed.

I quickly run downstairs and see y/n giggling at bruce.I walk in.

"Hey tony I found this little one walking well stumbling about" Bruce says smiling.

"Dada keys" she holds them up to me.