Chp;16

You in the living room and your watching Toy Story 2 and Bucky is watching with you.

You and Bucky keep talking about how wired it is that your daddy's know when there's something wrong and other stuff

Tony and Steve are trying there hardest not to laugh at yous.the movie finishes and you and Bucky whine.

"Come on princess bedtime" Tony picks you up and grabs your bottle form the kitchen.

You whine "what's wrong?" Tony asks you. "Mm Nu sweepy".

"Can you just try please for daddy" Tony says and you nod.

He takes you into your little room and sits in the rocking chair with you and gives you your bottle your still awake tony puts your pacifier in your mouth and rocks back and forth cuddling you.

You weren't tired but you didn't say anything because you liked the facet you were cuddling with your daddy.
About 30 mins later tony puts you in your crib and you whine and stand up.

"No baby its night night time lay down" Tony says pushing you a little bit so you will lay down.

He puts the blankets on top of you and kisses your forehead and leaves you stand up agin as he's leaving.

You cry a little bit and try and climb out your crib well next thing you know you have Tony picking you up.

"Y/n that is very naughty you know that you shouldn't climb out of your crib.

You just look at him "y/n how old are you?" Tony asks and you don't respond you instead grab his hand and play with his fingers.he walks out your room with you and takes you to the living room we're Bucky is with Steve.

"Somthing is going on there both in young headsets" Tony says to Steve.

"That's odd because normally there around 2 and 3 they only go to a couple of months old when there sacred or upset but Bucky was fine when I put him to bed" Steve says looking at the both of you.

"So was y/n she was fine when when I went back to stop her form climbing out her crib it was like somthing came over her" Tony says and Steve sands up.

"Loki" Steve says tony and Steve rush to lokis room and find him ready to jump out the window.

"Loki stop what did you do to are babies" Steve asks and Loki jumps.

"Fuck sake!" Tony shouts

"He's clearly scared them" Steve says.

"I know but why"Tony says.

"Daddy" you whine

"Baby what's wrong" he asks

"Head feels fuzzy" you say

"So does mine" Bucky whines.

"It's okay why don't we go watch a movie" Steve says and yous nod they put monsters ink on and they go to the kitchen.

"I have a feeling there gonna be switching ages because there head feels fuzzy" Tony says abd Steve nods.

Next thing tony knows you infrout of him pulling on his sleeve "daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy"

"Yes baby" Tony looks at you and you put your arms up he picks you up

"Are you okay?" Tony asks and you nod

"Daddy" Bucky says walking in.

"Yes bucky bear" Steve says

"Mm wants a cuddle" Bucky says and Steve picks him up.