Chapter 18: The downfall

3RD POV

          It had suddenly hit the male what exactly he had done at that moment, "Shit.." Looking at the lifeless woman he had just murdered. He didn't have a plan on how to cover this up. He had felt that there was no control over his body at this moment. It was the heat of the moment he thought, groaning he reluctantly decided to throw her in the back of an alleyway. Quickly walking away from the scene after leaving the body. His mind felt dizzy, "Future Number One hero my ass. There's no way I could be one after those things I've done." Cracking his fingers with a bit of anxiety, What would happen to him if he ever got caught? I mean the obvious he'll get arrested, and never see Y/N ever again. "Stupid girl, why did it have to be her that made me feel these shitty things?" He walked back home, dark thoughts clouding his mind. He has many regrets, and this one was one of them.  He opened the front door and his mother greeted him, "Finally back eh? I don't understand you teenagers going out so late. You're lucky I let you even go out of the house." She snickered, "Yeah whatever Mom." He shook his head as he went to the upstairs bathroom. He groaned, trying to get the damn blood off his hands. It wasn't coming off, "I should've sliced her head open." He talked to himself, getting angry about that woman's blood. 

     After 10 minutes it felt finally got off his hands, or at least most of it. He would worry about the rest in the morning. Laying down his king-sized bed, staring up at the ceiling not knowing what was wrong with him at this point. Was this girl even good for his mental state? He was better off when he didn't know who she was. He couldn't go back now, he already killed people, and his soul was tainted. No longer pure, as corny as that sounded he was a different person from junior high. He sighed, "Guess I'm a villain now, god that sounds so corny." He chuckled a bit, "What have I done?" He came to the realization, "Oh my god," He started to freak out a bit, "I can't. I can't let anyone know about this. Well duh stupid, I have to keep this hidden. Y/N..I need to stay away from her for a bit." He was thinking about what he had to do to live a somewhat normal life. But, his urges were going to take control over him. He's trying so hard to keep himself in check right now. Trying to drift off into sleep, he eventually did. 

    The next day, he got ready for school yet he had felt paranoid. As he stepped out everything felt off,  he tried to brush it off as he walked to school. As soon as he had entered the gate everyone looked a bit paranoid. He was confused, yet it didn't show on his face.  He had heard whispers coming from students. As the bell rang and everyone headed to their classrooms the whole atmosphere was so off. As he sat down he tried to not gaze at Y/N, as Mr. Awaiza walked in the air felt dense. "I'm sure you have all heard the news." The students nodded, "As everyone knows, this past month two murders occurred in this school." He paused, "The police are going to investigate students. And I'm sure you heard of the murder that happened yesterday night." He flipped through some papers, "Turns out she was also a student here." Some students gasped, "Does this mean someone is going after only UA students!?!" Hagakure yelled, and some of the students began to panic. "Shit." Katski thought to himself, he dug himself into a deeper hole. He's going to be caught for sure, just try to keep yourself calm. He told himself trying to not look suspicious. "Or I feel like it could be just a coincidence?" Y/N spoke up, "I'm not sure don't really think about my opinion I just feel like it was??" She shrugged, not knowing what to say. The teacher sighed in annoyance, "Whatever the case may be, this is seriously not okay for the school's image or whatever." He paused, "The police will began to invest each student in this campus, starting tomorrow they will start with the other classes. Then in a couple of days it'll be our turn." He said and then went on to teach the class.  

This is not good for Katsuki, not good at all. His stress was up the roof, he would be caught for sure, he didn't know what to do. He looked around, it wouldn't help much. He couldn't exactly skip the investigation that would make him suspicious. He didn't know what to do anymore, he was a goner for sure. Maybe..he gazed at Y/N. Maybe her quirk could come into play.

A/N Guess whos backkkkkk dawg I was fr so bored so I decided to finish this damn fanfic once and for all. I hope my writing has gotten better then what it was 3 years ago.