Chapter 13: Witness

Y/N POV

This is not happening..no it's not please. I'm tied up in a room with everyone but Katsuki. Apparently Katsuki has been the murderer of those people that showed up in the news. The U.A killer.. I'm the only person that is up right now. Suddenly I heard someone, "agh, Y/N? Is that you? Where are we?" I looked at the person's diction, KIRISHIMA! "Kirishima! We have to get out of here!" I started to tear up. Suddenly we heard footsteps...

*A few hours later everyone woke up*

3rd POV

  Katsuki stood there, looking at everyone. They were all scared what will happened next. "Kacchan! Stop doing this right now!" Izuku actived his quirk and broke free. He was aiming for Katsuki to hit. Suddenly in a blink of an eye-. *BANG* *BANG* The room became quiet. Izuku Midoriya is dead. Falling on the floor with his eye wide open. Katsuki just smirked behind his mask

 Katsuki just smirked behind his mask

"Thank god that bastard is dead." He chuckled. Everyone turned around to see Y/N crying. "KATSUKI WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS YOU JUST KILLED YOUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND FOR FUCKS SAKE!" She screamed. "Oh my princess." He went to Y/N and caressed her cheek. "This is all you you sweetheart, I don't want any of them getting in the way." He smiled at her. Her eyes widened. She couldn't believe it. He stood him and looked at Kirishima. "You know I really liked you but you like Y/N so.." *BANG* Another one dead. "And you Icyhot, I have seen the way you look at her." He frowned. *BANG* Another one. And you round face, I can clearly tell you like me I know the shit you done to her and let's give you a warning," *BANG* "You fucking whore." This kept on going and going. Until the last one died. He dropped the gun. And took off his mask. "We can be together now.." He walked to Y/N diction. And kissed her. She tried to refuse and refuse. "You won't accept your fate? Fine then, have it your way." He stabbed her. "I did all of this for nothing it's you're fault y/n."

Y/N POV

"AHHHH" I screamed. "It was all a dream?" I started to laugh. "IT WAS A DREAM HAHAHAHA" I started crying. "Thank god but now I can't sleep, time to have a all nighter again for the 3rd time this week hah...."