Chapter 7: It's only a dream?

Y/N POV
I woke up in a dark place, it looked like a basement. "Hello? Is anyone there?" I said. "Oh looks like your awake." The person sighed. "It took you a while to wake don't you think, M/N?"(Aka middle name). What? "Show yourself!" I said scared. The person chuckled. They went into the light. Wait it's bakugou!?! "Bakugou....why are you doing this?" I started shivering this wasn't bakugou he has this grin of his face that wasn't his normal grin. It looked like-"I had too, they were trying to take you from me." He paused, "But kidnapping you and making it look like your living with me is much easier then stabbing them to death my darling!" He laughed. "Bakugou what about my parents wouldn't they know that their daughter disappeared?!?!" I questioned. "Oh yea, sorry to tell you hun, they died in a car crash a c0uple of hours ago." He simply said. Pain. All I felt was pain in that moment. I started to cry. Louder and louder. "Shhh, it's ok Katsuki is right here no need anyone but me!" He caressed my check.

"Come on Y/N, we belong together." Suddenly I saw darkness. And then alot of scenes. Bakugou killing the blue hair jerk. He killing multiple people, the was one that he was walking behind me. A strong wind pushed me to one of them.

What the? Why am I in this random room? I look around is that bakugou!?!?
What the hell. "Mommy!" A little girl with light brown hair came up. "Mommy, Daddy wake up!" She jumped on the bed. Bitch I'm woke since when. "Hana, cut it out Daddy is really tired he home very late!" I said. What the fuck dude I dont even know this kid. Why would I have one I hate kids. "But Mommy today is the day when we go to the fair. "I know sweetheart but right now daddy needs all of his rest he can get. Please go change I'll be right there in a minute." I smiled. The little girl or hana left the room and close the door. "Did you really think you were going to get away Y/N?" I turned around and it was bakugou from the other place. Shit I better run. I started running. The place was ripping to shreds. I went into another one, ok why am I in a castle!?!? And is this a fucking dress? Ew. I looked around this is too fancy for me. "Your highness Prince Katsuki is here to see you." The maid looked like Ochaco. "Please bring him in Uraraka." I smiled. And there he was. "Come here Y/N! I'm not going to hurt you!" He creepily smiled. And that's my warning to run. Again the same.

It happened so many times. He finally got to me. He stabbed me. "IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU THEN NO ONE CAN!" He started laughing. I screamed.

"OI WAKE UP WAKE UP!" I felt someone shaking me.

"It was just a dream?"

Thank you for 1k reads!!!💕