Chapter 5: Wait. What time is it?

Y/N POV
"Can't I just sleep in the bathtub or sink? Or even the damn shower head?!?!" I started to sweat a bit. I started to think of ways to avoid it. "Oh I know I'll be on the edge on the bed!" I quickly ran to the bathroom and quickly changed. Ok since when have I been this skinny. It's the shirt of course. I quickly made a toothbrush a brushed my teeth. Shame I perfectly good toothbrush will have to disappear. This is going to hurt a lot like always. I know I can use it tomorrow but nah I need the energy anyways. I quickly opened my skin of my arm yep. This is my quirk everyone. "Ow!" I gotta make this quick I quickly put the toothbrush in my arm I closed my skin it disappeared. Yay! It was less painful. I don't want anyone to know about this who knows a villain could use it against me or something. When I entered Bakugou's room it He was fast asleep. Dude it's 8:40 wtf. He looked so peaceful and not like the angry Pomeranian he is. I can use it for black mail. I quickly snap a picture of him. I was getting pretty tired so I went to the bed on the edge and fell asleep.

    *The next day*
(Let's pretend they have school at 7)

As I woke up I felt something holding me. I opened my eyes, and looked around. Yo wtf the Bakugou Katsuki is fucking hugging me! I turned red. I tried to get out of his embrace but he kept holding me more tighter. Well then I'll wait for him to wake up. I went back to sleep.

*like 2 hours later*

"Oi! Y/N wake the fuck up!" I heard. "WHAT THE FUCK CAREBEAR IS THAT YOU! I screamed as I put my arms up expecting a hug. "I heard someone start laughing. "Carebear? Really Y/N?" I got really embarrassed. "Yes I like carebears and ponies shut it. It's my childhood." I stated. "What time is it anyways?" I asked. He got his phone and checked. "It's 9." He said. "Oh ok." I smiled. Then I realized. "DUDE WE HAD TO BE IN SCHOOL LIKE FUCKING 2 HOURS AGO!" I screamed. I started to go to the bathroom to change. "Woah Y/N calm down. It's been 2 hours what do you think Mr. Aizawa is going to say." He said calmly. "He'll probably expel us or something and besides people are going to get suspicious that both of us are late." I muttered

TBC Sorry if this was short I'm really sleepy and I have things to do in 2 days probably. Thank tou5for 300+ reads!