Chapter 9: USJ (Part 1)

Y/N POV

After the weekend, Katsuki and I were informed that we were going to a field trip but we weren't there to hear about it. I got closer to katsuki, he's my buddy you know? Also Kirishima is so nice! We have a lot in common. He told me I was manly like Mulan. I told him he was so manly that's how you speak Kirishima. It was lunch time tomorrow we have the field trip. Katsuki and I were remembering us playing Minecraft and how I sucked at it. What can I say? A fucking enderman scares me. I told Katsuki and Kirishima I'll be right back and I had to use the restroom. As I got in someone hit me on the head. "Well if it isn't class 1-A new student." A girl with black hair said. "What's your quirk?" She grinned. "Um, illusion?" "Nice so your useless!" She activated her quirk it was sword quirk. She started attacking me. "This is what you get for getting involved with me and bakugou my future boyfriend!" She kept laughing. What the fuck dude he's my buddy. I quickly made a shield. I knew I couldn't hold her on for long. I decided to call someone anyone. "Help me this bitch is attacking me in the girls restroom hurry please." She cut my face and arm and leg. Meh she has good aim. Suddenly I heard a explosion I knew who it was. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO Y/N!" He let off another explosion. I was lowkey about to past out because I made a big ass shield and it couldn't go inside my skin for the energy. Katsuki was aware of this he quickly grabbed me so I wouldn't fall. I was still awake to see the fight. The fear in her eyes. She calmed down and said she was sorry to katsuki. He took none of her excuse he knew I needed energy he took me to the nurse and bought some junk food for me. I guess he remembered? I'm glad to have someone like him. Recovery girl told me to take it easy, so I did katsuki told me to stay here because he has to do something.

๖ศʞนɢσน'ร ℘σv
That little bitch. How dare she hurt y/n! Apparently she was in general studies. So I waited. I saw her okay I got to convince her I do like her. Ew. "Hey." I talked to her. "Ah! Bakugou don't hurt me!" She said. "Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you just come with me." I replied. It's a good thing I am carrying this now. I lead her to where there were no cameras. "What is it you wanna talk about Baku-!" I stabbed her. "Listen you bitch, you hurt y/n and this is what you get! You never mess with her!" I said. She took her last breath. I started laughing hysterically. The blood was so satisfying to see! This is for y/n, I love her so much I'll kill for her. I wiped the blood off my face. Second death. She was useless anyways. I threw up to the garbage area. It's a good thing I bought gloves. I started walking where Y/N was. "Ah! Katsuki were did you go?" She questioned. "Restroom." I replied. Before I came to see Y/N I got her some cookies to restore her energy. "Here these are for you, I remember you said you regain energy by junk food." I simply said. "Aww! Thank you Katsuki! Your going soft on me I swear." "Shut up!"

Y/N POV
It's the next day it's time for the field trip! I'll finally be able to wear my hero costume! I started to walk to school I was excited! I don't know why but I have a strange feeling about it. It will be nothing. Once I arrived Sensei told us to change I happily did. I did send how I wanted my suit to be made. It was short but it was helpful for my quirk.

I know it looks kinda kinky but meh it will do

I know it looks kinda kinky but meh it will do. We were on the bus. Asui said who had the greatest quirk in class I didn't hear it. I knew my quirk wasn't really good. What can I hero like me do with my quirk? What do magic tricks? I mean I can also teleport a few inches away from me but it doesn't help. What can I do? Help with what? Creating illusions just cuz? I can only do so much which is so little. Little did I know I started crying I was in the back. I was quietly sobbing but I used my quirk to make it look like I was just day dreaming. I can't be a hero. Suddenly Mr. Aizawa said "We are here everyone get out." Okay Y/N just kept this illusion up.

I didn't really hear much what pro hero thirteen said. But I did he Mr. Aizawa say something along like it's villains protect the children. Suddenly some mist was pulling me to it. I was scared shit less. I ended up in a location help?