Sodas POV
Work finally ended after what felt like forever. Steve took me home he stayed for bit then left. For once no one is here but me, darry, and pony. I feel like shit for no reason.

Maybe I'm depressed I can't be depressed tho they lock people up for being depressed like they lock them up in mental hospitals and torture them til there 'better' it's bullshit.

I'm exhausted but I wanna stay up tonight. As long as I don't work on the mornings and I don't fall asleep I like to stay up and sneak out and walk for a bit. At a late hour there's nothing to worry about.

No socs that might jump you and you can hear people around you so you'll know if someone is sneaking up on you. Besides it gives me time to think.

I'm sitting on the couch when I hear yelling from the kitchen Darry and Ponyboy are probably auguring again I don't think they know how bad there fighting is. I mean we're all we have left.

I should go try to stop them from fighting it's already 10pm if a neighbor hears I don't want them calling the cops or something. I walk into the kitchen and no surprise they are fighting.

"Can you guys stop fighting before the neighbors hear and something happens." Darry and pony stop fighting even if it is only for a moment. "I'm sorry soda did we wake you?"

Darry asks what the hell I wasn't even asleep do I really sleep that much. "I wasn't even asleep now just be quiet it's to late for all the fighting"

I still can't believe he thought I was asleep. "Yeah whatever I'm going to bed night soda." Darry stormed off to his room.

"So what was that all about." I turn to look at ponyboy he just shrugs "I don't know he was mad as I got a B on my test"

"a B hell if I got B that would be awesome I wouldn't be working at some stupid ass gas station your a smart kid pony don't listen to anyone your incredibly smart I would kill to be as smart as you." Shit im over sharing.

"Yeah i guess I'm heading up to bed you comin soda" "yeah give me a minute" Pony just nods and walks away.

I follow pony to are room and get changed in a plan shirt and sweat pants I don't have to worry about him noticing my legs as it's dark in here.

We both climb in bed and I just lay and stare at the celling til he falls asleep easy as that.