s y n o p s i s

WARNINGS: MATURE CONTENT | R-18 | SPG | MxM

Unexpected Heat's Synopsis:

     Denryl Alcanzare's world turned upside-down when his long-term boyfriend decided to end their relationship by cheating. Being stressful with work and the break-up, his friends encourages Denryl to take a break and relax for a while. And then there came Laurentius Altarejos.

                                        *****

     Laurentius Altarejos is the biggest homophobe that Denryl ever encountered. Lahat yata ng mga bagay na mayroon kay Denryl ay pinag-iinitan at pinupunaan nitong si Laurentius. Denryl also hates the guy because he's one of the biggest arrogant, annoying, good-for-nothing, narrow-minded and fuck-and-go bastard he met.

     Deciding to have a vacation at a luxurious resort, Denryl stumbles his way to Laurentius---who's currently enjoying his short-live vacation. Both of them didn't expect to see each other at the resort, which leads Denryl to avoid him at all costs. But Laurentius being himself, he does everything to make Denryl's vacation spoiled and eventful.

     But an unexpected heat happened. Laurentius felt the most weirdest feeling he felt for someone. He's not supposed to feel those feelings to the same gender---he's supposed to hate them! What shall he do, play with the fire?

© All Rights Reserved 2022

xAPLHA_SYRICx | SYRICH